Meisha Tate sides with Cowboy: "We've seen this before from that gym"

From what I understood from Cowboy is that he moved on from the gym it didn’t suit him anymore. He is talking bad about the gym but at the same time expected the gym to have his back?

From what I understood from Cowboy is that he moved on from the gym it didn’t suit him anymore. He is talking bad about the gym but at the same time expected the gym to have his back?

Fighters should be able to leave a gym whenever they want. They shouldn't be expected to help every single guy prepare for fights. Really each fighter is their own team.

So Perry joined Jackson/Winkeljohn, said he wanted to fight Cerrone, and they basically gave Cerrone the Rashad treatment?

EDIT: Oh, cowboy left the gym and he’s upset they’re going to train Perry to fight him? I don’t see any issue with that if that’s the case. Donald left, Perry joined and is paying for training. Of course they’re going to help the guy prepare.

Actually if you do the math, we will realize she got impregnated during her relationship with Caraway
Math you say?

giphy.gif

Tate and Caraway's separation was speculated by the media as late as June 27, 2017.

But on Sherdog it was speculated to have been prior to UFC 200 (July 2016):
They split a long time ago. Way aback around UFC 200 someone asked her if she was still with Caraway and she shot that question down citing privacy. She would never do that if they were still together.

Tate's child was born June 4, 2018; typical pregnancies last 40 weeks, which estimates conception on August 28, 2017. Ergo, conception took place after Tate and Caraway separated.

giphy.gif

Been saying it forever when medicore overrated fighters and medicore overrated gyms conflict the storylines are overrated too

Yeah. You totally would have been a much better option.
Probably. At least i excell in what i do.

Hey. There is no shame in failing in tuf, on multiple occasions. Keep your head up high man

Again Miesha chimes in and sides with the wrong side.

Meisha's can comment on this because she has the upmost integrity and loyalty - I mean, it's not like she's the type of person to dump a long term partner then shack up and have a kid with the next guy she sleeps with, is it?

Oh..

Are you five years old? How dare she end a relationship with someone. Let's also not overlook the fact that you don't know anyone involved and have no idea what the details of their personal lives are.

Math you say?

giphy.gif

Tate and Caraway's separation was speculated by the media as late as June 27, 2017.

But on Sherdog it was speculated to have been prior to UFC 200 (July 2016):

Tate's child was born June 4, 2018; typical pregnancies last 40 weeks, which estimates conception on August 28, 2017. Ergo, conception took place after Tate and Caraway separated.

giphy.gif
She's fast and furious!

I have nothing to add to this other than me likey mommy Tate

Meisha's can comment on this because she has the upmost integrity and loyalty - I mean, it's not like she's the type of person to dump a long term partner then shack up and have a kid with the next guy she sleeps with, is it?

Oh..
That's some toxic masculinity right there boy. It's not like she was cucking the dude while he was tied up in the closet. Who hurt you, brother? It's going to be ok.

not trying to white knight Meisha but I am very curious about your comment?

Are you saying that it is wrong for a woman (or man) to end a long term relationship? Or wrong to do so and then partner up with the next person you date and end up having a kid with that person?

I am not seeing what the issue is in that

{<huh}
My first thought was who is this Incel posterboy.

Ya know, she seems to side with cowboy an awful lot...

e7b6a7d3b6227ea1903843cc63efb61a07acda30_00.jpg

Cowboy doesn't even train there. He was a shit teammate, only out for himself.

Sounds like he wanted them to be there for him but was unwilling to return the favor when the same was expected of him.

His situation is not the same as Rashad/Jon or Diego/GSP.
Rashad basically left because he couldn't handle not being in the spot light. He made an entire team devoted to helping him. JonJones was going to be light heavyweight champion regardless. I don't know what he expected... the biggest mistake he made was calling Jon Jones out in an attempt to defeat him(lol) and try and take shine from Jackson/Wink MMA. It backfired because Jon Jones made him look like a complete and total amature.

If anyone could sniff out what's going on, it's Meisha Tate.

He was still using Jackson as a coach. He didnt think it was right that Perry will be training with 11 years worth of Cerrones coaches and training partners.

Back