Meisha Tate sides with Cowboy: "We've seen this before from that gym"

Meisha's can comment on this because she has the upmost integrity and loyalty - I mean, it's not like she's the type of person to dump a long term partner then shack up and have a kid with the next guy she sleeps with, is it?

Oh..

The weren't married, owned a house together or had kids together so it really doesn't matter. I'd go out on a limb and say they were probably having relationship problems for awhile before breaking it off.

Ok. I have no knowledge of the history of their relationship nor the drama you speak of. Either they post a ton of their relationship stuff or there is a lot of assuming going on here. It is entirely possible that the end of the training connection might have exposed to her (and potentially him) that their relationship was weak beyond that common thread. That happens a lot and no one is to blame for it. But as I said maybe you have more of an intimate look into their relationship, as I certainly do not.

I do know Caraway as a fighter but just from seeing him fight. Curious why you think he 'put his career on hold' when he was a very active fighter? What does that mean?

Look at his activity in recent years. Not high. March 2018. Before that May 2016, before that July 2015, before that October 2014.

Tate herself said on several occasions he had turned down fights so as to prepare her for her own bouts.

Meisha isn’t exactly unbiased here. She and Cowboy are friends and have (or at least had for a long time) the same management team.

not trying to white knight Meisha but I am very curious about your comment?

Are you saying that it is wrong for a woman (or man) to end a long term relationship? Or wrong to do so and then partner up with the next person you date and end up having a kid with that person?

I am not seeing what the issue is in that

{<huh}

poking fun at the obvious, obviously

Lmao triggered

Women can do whatever they want... breaking up with someone says NOTHING about loyalty.

not even slightly

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Savage AF - was waiting for someone to fire dem shots!!!

<JonesLaugh>

had to be done buddeh

The weren't married, owned a house together or had kids together so it really doesn't matter. I'd go out on a limb and say they were probably having relationship problems for awhile before breaking it off.

rprobably, who knows...

Actually if you do the math, we will realize she got impregnated during her relationship with Caraway
Joaquin-Phoenix-Disgusted.gif

Sherdog, the home of morality and good manners.

lol @ the virgins hating on Miesha because she dumped Caraway. It's almost homossexual.

I agree with Miesha, Greg Jackson coaches and trainers are a bunch of snakes!! And Greg Jackson himself, the head snake.

So basically, Tate doesn't know anything specific about the situation and should just stay in her lane.

“This is reminiscent,” Tate said. “I feel like we’ve heard this story about this camp before when it was Rashad Evans and him feeling like he was pushed out of the spot with Jon Jones coming in.

“What I think is not cool, if it had been someone that had been training there like Carlos Condit or someone like that who had been training there a long time and they were gonna fight each other and both had that mutual respect, and mutual foundation at that gym, that’s different. But when the new guy is coming in and he’s like, ‘I wanna fight Cowboy’ and he comes to Cowboy’s gym, I think that the right thing to do by the gym - I think there’s some loyalty that should be towards Cowboy. He’s been there a really, really long time.”

Tate thinks the entire situation could have been handled with more grace, suggesting that JacksonWink should have just told Perry he couldn’t train with them for this fight.

“‘This is probably not the camp for you to come in, Mike, because you’re fighting our boy. Cowboy has been with us forever. We’d love for you to come in for the next camp but Cowboy’s our dude,’” Tate said. “That’s how I think. Even though I know Cowboy doesn’t drive there every single day, he doesn’t train at the gym - there are some other reasons I think behind that, I think - that’s just me. That’s how I hope my gym would operate if I was under those circumstances.”

cedcf22e0c0590a6339cf02660671f31.jpg

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...nwink-treatment-of-cowboy-cerrone-is-not-cool
who is Meisha with in pick?

"We're not just a team, we're a family."

<36>

It's a business decision made by J/W and not everyone is going to sit will with this. For me, on a personal level, I think it's shady AF on behalf of the J/W company but I fully understand they have a business to run and going with the money is the key to success for them.

Meisha isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Not sure why I would listen to her unless she has inside info.
If she didn't have great t/a NOBODY would care what she had to say.

I'm sure fault lies at the feet of both sides, camp and Cowboy.

Nah... Cowboy is no angel but what they did was a shit move no matter how you look at it. Is that bad for Cowboy? Fuck no, Cerrone is at fault too for staying that long in that shitty ass gym. They are on a horrible losing streak. Also he saw what happened with Diego and Rashad, what made him think they would act differently now?
Now Diego doesnt remember that he was a contender at ww when they brought in Gsp without any fucks given. They have a long history of doing that.

Btw business is business but even if you are one a disloyal mf at least give the man some hespect and get him into your office and talk like real man, not by phone or message. If i was Cerrone thats the one thing that would get me pissed, not being told things in person.

Last edited:
Lmao triggered

Women can do whatever they want... breaking up with someone says NOTHING about loyalty.
Fucking some other guy before you've broken up does. Women can do whatever they want, and people can and will form an opinion of them based on those actions. Miesha should probably zip it when it comes to any discussion of loyalty.

Fucking some other guy before you've broken up does. Women can do whatever they want, and people can and will form an opinion of them based on those actions. Miesha should probably zip it when it comes to any discussion of loyalty.
Do we have proof that happened?

We don't know what their private life was like. You don't know the FIRST thing about how loyal she is, so feckoff

She knows about as much as the story as the average Sherdogger. There's 2 sides to this, which is why I'm a bit annoyed Rogan canceled WinkleJohns visit in favor of Cowboy. I hope he eventually get's him on to get a balanced view of events.

That and also who gives a damn of what ceronne has to say about mma and things in general. I mean i dont know the guy, he has definetely done good things in the sport but he is not that interesting to listen to for 2 hours. On the contrary listening to wink sounds way nicer. Anyway...

Back