Meisha Tate: Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather

Clearly you haven't seen Floyd fight. Floyds last KO was in 1999... 16 years ago!!! That dude couldn't knock out my grandma. Ronda sends Floyd for a ride then submits him.
Lol. Just stop, you shameless, MMA neckbeard, white-knightin', koolaid-drinking, Ronda-shillin fangirl...

Meisha doesn't want to acknowledge the level in skill between mma and boxing. let alone women's mma and boxing.

We really need to drop this. Like for real. They both get decimated by Floyd with ease. Absolute ease. It wouldn't go to the ground . 135 male ufc fighter? Destroys Floyd in the cage, Hell I'm convinced they obliterate him in a kick boxing match, but this notion that female fighters can beat trained men is senseless.

I am an absolute heavyweight can in the Midwest MMA scene Hell I'd bet Ronda could do some pretty cool techniques on me in grappling and get more than one tap out of me rolling , but you can bet your Ass I'd bet everything I've ever owned and will own that I'd put Ronda in the hospital in two minutes inside the cage, that's nothing to be proud of.

We need to stop talking about this.

We really need to drop this. Like for real. They both get decimated by Floyd with ease. Absolute ease. It wouldn't go to the ground . 135 male ufc fighter? Destroys Floyd in the cage, Hell I'm convinced they obliterate him in a kick boxing match, but this notion that female fighters can beat trained men is senseless.

I am an absolute heavyweight can in the Midwest MMA scene Hell I'd bet Ronda could do some pretty cool techniques on me in grappling and get more than one tap out of me rolling , but you can bet your Ass I'd bet everything I've ever owned and will own that I'd put Ronda in the hospital in two minutes inside the cage, that's nothing to be proud of.

We need to stop talking about this.

"you can bet your Ass I'd bet everything I've ever owned and will own that I'd put Ronda in the hospital in two minutes inside the cage"

Is that why you posted with your troll account?

It wouldn't go to the ground.

Wrong. It would start on the ground (for Ronda at least). Floyd would NEVER during the entire fight have a standing target. Ronda proposed this tactic herself.

Wrestler Antonio Inoki did something like this against Muhammad Ali in 1976. The only thing that saved Ali so that he could make it to the end of the match was that he was allowed to hold onto the ropes to keep from being taken down, and the referee broke up clinches.

[YT]t3vOssizwW4[/YT]

Mayweather made Manny look slow... and Pacman normally looks like he moving in fast forward.

I think Ronda beats 99.99% of men, but Floyd Mayweather isn't one of those men. In every fight so far, Ronda has eaten shots while rushing in to initiate the clinch.

Mayweather would use her head like a speedbag.

Only outcome I can think of...Even Ray Rice without training would smack Ronda...

But then again he has some serious bitch smacking experience.

Why dont Ronda and Tate just ask out FM?
Get it over with it seems they want some.

Wrong. It would start on the ground (for Ronda at least). Floyd would NEVER during the entire fight have a standing target. Ronda proposed this tactic herself.

Wrestler Antonio Inoki did something like this against Muhammad Ali in 1976. The only thing that saved Ali so that he could make it to the end of the match was that he was allowed to hold onto the ropes to keep from being taken down, and the referee broke up clinches.

[YT]t3vOssizwW4[YT]
OMG somebody actually gets it. Anyone who thinks Ronda will be standing up at any point is mistaken. I'd expect her to bear-crawl at Mayweather exactly like Jon Jones used to at the start of his fights. Can't kick her in the head, can't punch the back of the head, can't get down low enough to punch her in the face. Mayweather would have pretty much zero offensive options. Once she gets a leg its over.

Is this a boxing forum or a MMA forum? Some of the posts in here make me wonder.

She thinks Ronda would beat Floyd meanwhile she thinks she can best Ronda so she thinks she can beat Floyd and this is ridicoluos. Do we really think any woman can beat the best boxer ever?

She thinks Ronda would beat Floyd meanwhile she thinks she can best Ronda so she thinks she can beat Floyd and this is ridicoluos. Do we really think any woman can beat the best boxer ever?

Not any woman, just one woman - Ronda Rousey

Ok now that we know what Miesha Tate thinks, has anybody heard what Ja Rule's opinion is on this matter? I need to know what Ja Rule thinks about this.

fqwaa.gif

"you can bet your Ass I'd bet everything I've ever owned and will own that I'd put Ronda in the hospital in two minutes inside the cage"

Is that why you posted with your troll account?

my troll account? This is my only account lol

Because we all know Ronda is known for her double legs and taking punches from elite professional male boxers.

That's pretty fucking moronic if you think that the person who trains with other MMA fighters all the time doesn't know how to do a double leg.

Junior Dos Santos never through kicks but he still knocked out Mark Hunt with one.
I'm guessing you've never trained/fought.

Maybe the dumbest post I have read on here in awhile.

Floyd is a master at countering Judo?! WTF

All of Floyds technique and movement is developed having grappling in mind? WTF

I seriously hope ur trolling but for some sad reason I don't think u are

lol, what? He's being sarcastic, he's taking the piss our of Mr. Hammer... as he should be.

Back