Meisha Tate: Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather

This conversation is still going on? Why do people care so much about whether or not an mma fighter can take a boxer in an mma match? A fish can out swim a tortoise. A fire can burn wood better than a block of ice. Why are we stating the obvious?

If Mayweather can counter punch Oscar coming in than he can easily blast Ronda Rousey slowly plodding forward with zero head novement, not blocking any punches and trying to get the clinch. If he's got 4 oz gloves on he would cave her face in.

So Tate thinks she could beat Floyd?

Does anyone here really think that? We need to stop talking about this.

Agreed. If she doesn't think SHE can beat FM, but she thinks Ronda can, then she is admitting she'll lose to Ronda! So, why fight then?

Floyd could not possibly learn to wrestle or break a clinch or circle. Only the best of the best athletes like Tate, carmouche and Amanda nunes .
He's naturally just not very good at athletics and no discipline. Train like Julie Kedzie Floyd! Ya lazy fuck! and would probably take decades to Learn to stop a takedown. He would crack on the big stage.

If Mayweather can counter punch Oscar coming in than he can easily blast Ronda Rousey slowly plodding forward with zero head novement, not blocking any punches and trying to get the clinch. If he's got 4 oz gloves on he would cave her face in.

If Miguel Cotto can get to Floyd in spots surely Ronda could.

insecure mma fans: The Thread

It's not insecure MMA fans. It's idiots. Most of us (MMA fans) are laughing at them but there are enough retards arguing that Rousey would beat Floyd for it to be incredibly annoying.

It's tough to compare ....not only do they compete in different sports , but Mayweather beats legends and Ronda beats waitresses

Legends who stand in from of him and box with him. You really don

It's not insecure MMA fans. It's idiots. Most of us (MMA fans) are laughing at them but there are enough retards arguing that Rousey would beat Floyd for it to be incredibly annoying.

Yeah. It

Ronda's most bitter rival backing her that she would beat Mayweather in a no rules fight.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...y-floyd-mayweather-cm-punk-nick-diaz-mma-news

Tate:
"I agree with her," said Tate. "Floyd is a great great boxer, but boxers meet in the center and agree to box, when you take that away and someone rushes in and the ref doesn't break up the clinch for you and you don't know how to wrestle or stop a throw, I'm sorry he's going down and from there she would armbar the hell out of him."

This is a joke how do they know This shit .

For all we know Floyd could be a real bad ass street fighter .

What the f@&)ck is it with everyone do convinced Rhonda can beat Floyd.

Rhonda barely impresses me beating amateur fighters.
She is nowhere near Floyd in anyway .

Sick if hearing this garbage.

And I'm a Conor fan but if he doesn't stop talking shit about beating Floyd I won't support him.

Conor is going to have a hard time with Aldo let alone Floyd

Floyd is TBE

It's far-fetched when you consider how impossible it would be for her to get within clinching range. Sarcasm doesn't work when you are arguing a moron's argument.

Yeah. I agree with you. Accoring to the history of Floyd, nobody can grab him. It

People need to understand that Floyd is a master at countering wrestling and judo just with his hands. That

Last edited:
Then she would beat her boyfriend too

Honestly I'm sure I could mop the floor with her and I wouldn't mind cause she's just too cocky, and I'm positive that Floyd would obliterate me. Where are they getting this crap from?

Of course you could mop the floor with her. She is just a woman. Pretty much any guy in decent shape would beat her. All these videos floating around where she is able to throw men, bla, bla, bla, it

In most cases it starts with someone in the media asking them a question about Floyd. You don't read that part.
True indeed but they still bite. It's different sports and it is silly to talk about man versus woman since such fight will never transpire, e.g Ronda va Floyd.

Back