Meisha looks good

Looking good really isnt part of joe or goldies job description.
She seems alright in the fox position needs to be more comfortable and say stuff off the cuff, thats usually what things interesting.

Bisping should have sat out making comments on Kennedy's last fight same with Kenflo on Sanches, Aldo, Maynard etc.....Rashad cant speak on Machida either....
Your a clown
Those are some of the best analysts in the game, Miesha got a job because she cleans up nice when wearing her skimpy low cut dresses.

Those are some of the best analysts in the game, Miesha got a job because she cleans up nice when wearing her skimpy low cut dresses.

Why are they the best analysts n she's not? They're all fighters.......

Why are they the best analysts n she's not? They're all fighters.......
Because they've proven they can break down fights very well, duh? Miesha does a good job of getting you numbskull neckbeards to defend her at any point.

Because they've proven they can break down fights very well, duh? Miesha does a good job of getting you numbskull neckbeards to defend her at any point.

You said duh and you're calling me a numbskull.
How did you know that they were good analysts until they proved themselves....This is the same with Miesha, give her a go before you bash her.
They all got a job because of their fighting abilities which are all sound.

You said duh and you're calling me a numbskull.
How did you know that they were good analysts until they proved themselves....This is the same with Miesha, give her a go before you bash her.
They all got a job because of their fighting abilities which are all sound.
Miesha isn't a skillful fighter.

Page four of the "Meisha Looks Good" thread and not a single picture anywhere.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Nice job making a Meisha thread without pics, OP.

<{danayeah}>

Miesha isn't a skillful fighter.

You're going around in circles.
You really just dislike Miesha and ate using every reason to bash her.
P.s I think Holly Holm would disagree with you.

You're going around in circles.
You really just dislike Miesha and ate using every reason to bash her.
P.s I think Holly Holm would disagree with you.
Nope not at all, just not a queer virgin who is in love with her. Holly knew it was a fluke and so did Miesha that's why she handpicked Nunes for UFC 200.

Back