Meisha looks good

As far as I'm concerned, by being a real MMA fighter, she's already more competent than Goldie AND Joe Hogan for the job

As far as I'm concerned, by being a real MMA fighter, she's already more competent than Goldie AND Joe Hogan for the job
Why? She never won fights based on skills, and as for her looking good, she's decent looking but not all that.

I hope to god she doesn't get Goldies role, it's hilarious watching her give advice on how to beat 2 girls she lost to within a round though.

She should be banned from the ufc
For taking the mic of Joe

Why? She never won fights based on skills, and as for her looking good, she's decent looking but not all that.

I hope to god she doesn't get Goldies role, it's hilarious watching her give advice on how to beat 2 girls she lost to within a round though.

Wtf?

I didn't realize a broadcasting position required victories over the opponents they're commentating on.

Well...she was an actual FIGHTER.

She's tougher than Goldie and Rogan can ever dream of.

Wtf?

I didn't realize a broadcasting position required victories over the opponents they're commentating on.

Probably nothing to do with it.

More likely, Rousey is fighting, therefore her fans all have to be ravenous Tate haters that eat up every fake Rousey story she put to them.

Case in point.

So what? I don't care if whoevers calling the fight is tough.

Remember when Rogan literally cried about Ronda during one of his shows...

It was hilarious and embarrassing.

He's an old weak fucking joke.

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about , got a nice arse ..... but the rest ... meh.

Being a fighter doesnt mean you are qualified as a commentator tho. Doing the analysis like the other Fox guys when it's prep'd for you mostly is much different than calling a live fight.

Back