Meisha looks good

And still couldn't make it a competitive fight, she literally used to take pride in just surviving 3 rounds which is pathetic.

Regardless, you clearly are just a Ronda riding hater that is using exaggeration to the extreme to make your hate points.

Called you on it, thats all.

Regardless, you clearly are just a Ronda riding hater that is using exaggeration to the extreme to make your hate points.

Called you on it, thats all.
What does this have to do with Ronda? Why would a Ronda fan hate Miesha? Miesha is in no way a threat to Ronda and she never was, this is about attention whoring to stay relevant because she retired.

What does this have to do with Ronda? Why would a Ronda fan hate Miesha? Miesha is in no way a threat to Ronda and she never was, this is about attention whoring to stay relevant because she retired.

taking a job is attention whoring???

WTF is broken inside you to think that way?????

She wasn't even supposed to talk after her fight with Rocky. You can hear Rogan in the background yelling "No! No! No!" But being the attention whore that she is, she thought her retirement was so important that she had to announce it after the fight instead of at the presser. And she was looking for some kind of expression from Rogan as she said she was retiring, but Rogan just gave her this dead ass stare. I can't stand her.

Don't you get automatically banned for making a thread like this with no pics in the OP?

Looks like Caraway did her make up though.

She wasn't even supposed to talk after her fight with Rocky. You can hear Rogan in the background yelling "No! No! No!" But being the attention whore that she is, she thought her retirement was so important that she had to announce it after the fight instead of at the presser. And she was looking for some kind of expression from Rogan as she said she was retiring, but Rogan just gave her this dead ass stare. I can't stand her.
I was wondering when was the last time somebody got an interview after losing a 3 round fight to a jobber

taking a job is attention whoring???

WTF is broken inside you to think that way?????
He hates Miesha Tate. lol
what is broken inside you guys? Take your childish crush out of the equation, I'm all for Miesha getting a 9 to 5 with FOX but what are the public going to think when she's talking? "Why would I listen to the girl who couldn't be competitive with either of them?" At least bring in Zingano or Holm who has a victory over one of them.

what is broken inside you guys? Take your childish crush out of the equation, I'm all for Miesha getting a 9 to 5 with FOX but what are the public going to think when she's talking? "Why would I listen to the girl who couldn't be competitive with either of them?" At least bring in Zingano or Holm who has a victory over one of them.

....maybe because she's been in the sport longer than most female fighters out there?

Not allot of commentators can beat fighters in the cage very often....and really has very little to do with how good or bad they'll be as MMA commentators.

She's not brought in just for this event/fight. Its a job she took, and as a long time WMMA practitioner with a good record, she fits the bill. Doesnt mean she will be good or not, but as a resume, its pretty much an exact fit.

To think otherwise, clearly has some hate mixed in clouding your judgment.

Bisping should have sat out making comments on Kennedy's last fight same with Kenflo on Sanches, Aldo, Maynard etc.....Rashad cant speak on Machida either....
Your a clown

Back