Meisha looks good

As far as I'm concerned, by being a real MMA fighter, she's already more competent than Goldie AND Joe Hogan for the job

In sports the best commentators are usually not pro athletes

She needs to get the Jessica Penne treatment.. would look even more smoking hot.

Being a fighter doesnt mean you are qualified as a commentator tho. Doing the analysis like the other Fox guys when it's prep'd for you mostly is much different than calling a live fight.

It's not like she could any worse of a job than Bias Rogan and Clueless Goldberg.

Wtf?

I didn't realize a broadcasting position required victories over the opponents they're commentating on.
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Flukes, got exposed for what she was in her title defences which were embarrassing.
So losing to Ronda is embarrassing?

Losing to Nunes is embarrassing? Will it still be if Nunes beats Ronda?

lol

Why? She never won fights based on skills, and as for her looking good, she's decent looking but not all that.

I hope to god she doesn't get Goldies role, it's hilarious watching her give advice on how to beat 2 girls she lost to within a round though.

??? You have to have some type of skill to be champion.

As far as I'm concerned, by being a real MMA fighter, she's already more competent than Goldie AND Joe Hogan for the job

Play by play commentators are never ex athletes, their specialty is broadcast. ex athletes are always the color commentator thus making it impossible to take Goldies spot.

Topic says that Meisha looks good, but it's the second page and still no pics?

Really ? ... now that's impressive.
In the UFC at least. I think I'd seen her get put on the ground in outside UFC fights but Pennington, Reneau and even Ronda never got a clean takedown on Home.

Why? She never won fights based on skills, and as for her looking good, she's decent looking but not all that.

I hope to god she doesn't get Goldies role, it's hilarious watching her give advice on how to beat 2 girls she lost to within a round though.
What an amazing display of ignorance

So losing to Ronda is embarrassing?

Losing to Nunes is embarrassing? Will it still be if Nunes beats Ronda?

lol
When you lose to them in less than a combined time of 5 minutes it's pretty embarrassing yeah.

I watched her on UFC Tonight yesterday and I thought she was pretty terrible. She's new to broadcasting/commentary, though, so she could get better. At this point I have no interest in her doing any kind of commentary.

When you lose to them in less than a combined time of 5 minutes it's pretty embarrassing yeah.
They both fight with such urgency that they usually either win that fast, or lose. lol

The fact that she was trying to be a professional athlete with fake tits was retarded.

Back