Megan Anderson tweets: "Strip her then... I'll fight Cris for the vacant 145 title..."

Do you agree with Megan?

• Total voters
Nunes is awesome, I hope she sticks around 145 long enough to KO Megan

So fed up with the "double champ" thing and now here comes the "champ champ champ"... Without disrespect, nunes reminds me of McGregor who beat Aldo quick and never did a rematch probably thinking he got lucky. Yes, Nunes is the toughest female fighter in the world but doing a single fight to do the stupid "champ champ" thing and then getting the hell out saying you will never do 145 again is lame. And thank you UFC for this Champion vs Champion stupidity who breaks division, I will not say the 145 division was deep but with Cyborg defeated, it doesn't make any sense to keep it.

That was me !! (very proud of myself ^^).
Let’s be real if you get knocked out I. Less than a minute you don’t deserve shit
Aldo is his worse enemy as he pulled out at 189 even though he was cleared
Mcgregor Aldo legit had a year build up
No point wasting more time on that rivalry
Cyborg got knocked out in 50 seconds again you can’t call the shots after that
No such thing as a lucky ko
A shot thrown is a shot meant to kill(my motto)

Not even familiar with fighters in that division but shes not wrong "stripping" Nunes.

Sounds like she's gonna relinquish the title anyway so whoever the two next in line should go for it some time. I don't think cyborg should get a straight up title shot after being layed out so easily tough, maybe win a fight then fight for the title.

Meh. Nunez is the Real Champ at 145 whether they strip her or not.

I doubt if Amanda cares that much, she has all the challengers she needs at 135, and once she gets tired of that she can go fight the Fake Champ at 145.

Who the hell is this chick talking all the trash anyway? And does she really think fighting Cyborg at 145 is going to work out for her?

GDR is still the lineal champ.

I would enjoy Amanda knocking the fuck out of Megan so we won't hear her talk about belts in a long time

So fed up with the "double champ" thing and now here comes the "champ champ champ"... Without disrespect, nunes reminds me of McGregor who beat Aldo quick and never did a rematch probably thinking he got lucky.

lol@ this revisionist history.

Aldo was handed an opportunity for a rematch when RDA dropped out with an injury. A month prior, Andre Pederneiras gave an interview saying that Aldo was in training in case there was a late-notice opportunity to rematch McGregor.

They offered the fight to Aldo... and he turned it down. So no, it wasn't McGregor avoiding that fight.

What’s it matter the division will be canned end of the year anyway :)

No. Get rid of this shit division.

She just doesn't want the Cyborg rematch and I can't blame her really. But if she didn't have to fight Cyborg again, it would be worth it to stay at 145lb for a bit, because all that's waiting for her at 135 is a fight with Holly Holm, which is an incredibly tough match where you're gauranteed not to look good.

If Megan loses to Cyborg, she’ll be 1-2 in the shallowest division in UFC. Not that she shouldn’t fight her, kudos for stepping up.

Now, that Cyborg has been defeated, there is no longer any interest in the FW division, and it may as well be abandoned.

Shut down the division or force Nunes to rematch Cyborg after she has defended the BW belt. Makes no sense for Nunes to pick her opponent at 145 since there is literally no one else than Cyborg.

what do you expect her to say?

Megan isnt exactly clamoring to return to Invicta

Please, no.

Anderson really shouldn't be talking about fighting either of these two.

Meg%2BAnderson.gif
She even specifically said "sign more opponents at 145 because I'm not ready..."
Then she sees Cyborg get KTFO, and she's got enough yes men and cuck fans to make her think that her win against Cat was skill not fluke... So all of a sudden she thinks she's fight in the bag.

I blame social media. These bitches get so much smoke blown up their ads these days they can't see what's I front often for the haze.

Back