Megan Anderson tweets: "Strip her then... I'll fight Cris for the vacant 145 title..."

Do you agree with Megan?

• Total voters
Megan is all talk. She is a terrible striker and Cyborg would destroy her in one minute.

Nunes is so cringy can't wait til she loses. She won't fight Chris again because she knows that little thing she had in her back pocket has already been used and won't work again.

Give this chick whatever she wants!
DBSB1O-V0AAV9-B.jpg:large

Her asking for a TS against Cyborg for a vacant 145 title is about as laughable as Kevin Lee asking for a 165 division with himself getting the inaugural title shot against GSP.
Lee vs Lee will shatter PPV records.

The GOAT for sure.

This is why I can't stand Megan Anderson. For someone with very limited skills and a few victories over horrific stiffs (before a woefully washed-up Cat Zingano, Megan's best victory was over a then 1-0 Leibrock...and Leibrock stunned her several times) she acts like she is Queen Shit of Turd Mountain.

Forget Cyborg or Nunes; someone like Julia Budd would decimate her into oblivion, and Germaine de Randamie would likely embarrass her, too. I wish Macy Chiasson had decided to stay at 145 too, because she is already about as good as the tranny vampire with trashy tattooes.

Strip all the WMMA fighters!!!!

No more WMMA!!!

Naked open weight mud wrestling!!!!

Free fleshlight with every ticket at the live event!!!

Rogan MC............

WMMA divisions should be based on sex appeal rather than weight. Then all the troll looking girls can smash it out on the undercard and the cuties can fight main card in Reebok fight bikini's.

WMMA divisions should be based on sex appeal rather than weight. Then all the troll looking girls can smash it out on the undercard and the cuties can fight main card in Reebok fight bikini's.

That's the way it's going with the men already.........sorry we don't care how long an undefeated streak you have.......you don't have enough IG followers and you can't trash talk...... Have some Reebok vouchers and run along!!

I think any fight involving a champ vs someone from another weight class should be a catchweight bout. You get the bragging rights without hurting the division.

wow megan. just because nunes worked cyroid doesnt mean you can. infact you probably wont last a round. work on that jab girl. you will needs it.

There is nothing to strip.

She just relinquished right there.

The belt is vacant

Perhaps people should not wine so much then when people don't want to fight over their weight class then.
I have no problem with that at all, and you can do it fully instead of jumping to get the belt and then leaving as soon as you came. Makes no sense.

The male 145lb belt was very legitimate though, the female belt was basically created for Cyborg in an ultra weak division depending on 135lbs moving up, the UFC should just ditch the whole division now Cyborg's credibility is dead IMHO.
Apologies, I was talking only about the female division but forgot to mention it :).

Suggested plan of action:

i) Megan vs Cybro (for no belt)
ii) Don't renew Cybro's contract (this would be the last fight on it)
iii) Axe the division.

Also this fight would be the one and only time I'd be cheering for Cybro (which is nice because she would KO Meeg in less than half a round).

Please, no.

Anderson really shouldn't be talking about fighting either of these two.

Meg%2BAnderson.gif

Holy crap this thread.

Megan Anderson whining about Nunes, sherdoggers whining about Megan Anderson and Nunes. What a shitfest.

Back