Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

As long as we get more of these for this new show.

you forgot to mention that every couple is mixed race now.

That's what is missing in some of these studies. They don't count biracial people as black often in order to keep the stats down. You will have someone who is an outspoken "black" actor and in these studies, because they have a white parent, they won't be counted as black.

Lol what kind of fruity teenage boy watched Saved by the Bell in the 90s? That show was universally considered to be "gay"... It was not some rite of passage for young men wtf.

Who do you think this show is made for? Stay at home moms?
tween/teen girls are most likely their targeted demo, but i doubt it gets much traction anyways because nobody gives a fuck about Saved By the Bell anymore. you’re a darn goof if you think this reboot’s target demo is teen boys. i’m sorry you had no friends & loved the original when you were a teen lol

Is it me or do males with an unhealthy fear of trans/gay people are becoming more and more afraid because as the communities evolve so do the looks of these them/they and the eventual inner turmoil turned to hatred when one of them turns they on.

a6d64f6ac777f946259fa7fb45d31660.jpg

tween/teen girls are most likely their targeted demo, but i doubt it gets much traction anyways because nobody gives a fuck about Saved By the Bell anymore. you’re a darn goof if you think this reboot’s target demo is teen boys. i’m sorry you had no friends & loved the original when you were a teen lol

Teens in general are the target audience.

Lol what kind of fruity teenage boy watched Saved by the Bell in the 90s? That show was universally considered to be "gay"... It was not some rite of passage for young men wtf.

Fruity boys didn't watch it unless they knew that Mario Lopez was going to be in a unitard that episode.

Normal boys watched it for this

giphy.gif

If This ^^^ is gay, then I need to rethink my sexuality.

Last edited:
Fruity boys didn't watch it unless they knew that Mario Lopez was going to in a unitard that episode.

Normal boys watched it for this

giphy.gif

If This ^^^ is gay, then I need to rethink my sexuality.

Lmao sure bro...

It was unequivocally for girls. Just because it also had young female character does not mean you were meant to be the target.
212275saved-by-the-bell.jpg

In the 90s red blooded teenage boys watched basically one of two sitcoms, Fresh Prince or Seinfeld. You literally picked the most suspect one...

Lmao sure bro...

It was unequivocally for girls. Just because it also had young female character does not mean you were meant to be the target.
212275saved-by-the-bell.jpg

In the 90s red blooded teenage boys watched basically one of two sitcoms, Fresh Prince or Seinfeld. You literally picked the most suspect one...

Never cared for Seinfeld. Fresh Prince was ok. I was more into shows like Married with Children and In Living Color.

Garbage entertainment for garbage people. Change the channel, or better yet, just turn off the TV.

It didn't take trannies being shoved down my throat, to recognize that the majority of "entertainment" is just distracting, intelligence-insulting garbage which is meant to fill people's heads with inane, mundane ideas, turning them into lesser beings than they otherwise would've been.

Last edited:
Pushing culture to celebrate transgenderism, and to normalize it.

I'm all for tolerating people, though with rational pushback for many individuals are obviously pathologically confused, and I'm vehemently against abusing them, but that's a football field apart from embracing their lifestyle choice, or celebrating them. Not interested.
Normalize? It's already celebrated.

Pushing culture to celebrate transgenderism, and to normalize it.

I'm all for tolerating people, though with rational pushback for many individuals are obviously pathologically confused, and I'm vehemently against abusing them, but that's a football field apart from embracing their lifestyle choice, or celebrating them. Not interested.
I agree that there's a really obnoxious push for this kind of thing but where is the line?

In this case they are making the fact that the lead is a tranny a central part of the marketing but would it be egregious in your eyes to merely hire one and yet not make a story out of it? So hypothetically if they were going to do a reboot and a really attractive MtF auditioned for the part and got it would that be too much?
Like for most of what you said except madmick has a point. Turmoil usually results in political uprising and fragments the public. Their end game is a total loss of society and government intervention.
I don't think its that, in fact I don't really think there is some preplanned endgame at all. Something like this reboot is the result of corporations taking advantage of both the nostalgia and woke fads which leads to stuff like this. As I said if there are enough of these shows that flop they will stop investing in them.

I have one in HS, one in University.

Aside from everything that smart phones have dumped on us, their lives are very similar to my own growing up.
I can't say the same but I was pretty wild. My one daughter is pretty similar, unfortunately.. But that same daughter gets pretty offended at the gay stuff being pushed at school.say to her what I say on here, and I mostly just listen and tell her to treat all people based on how they are as a person. I also say you aren't forced to agree with ay particular political groups agenda.

Only an abject pussy sees a reboot of a television show and worries about what the generation of boys in America are being subjected too.

Holy shig.
Leftists are not only immoral, evil, and corrupt human beings, but they're also ugly and gross.

That's why all those beautiful movie stars, models, singers, etc are all in the liberal cesspool, because they're ugly.

You guys have like a dozen Fox News bimbos to laud while calling libs ugly, forgetting the little details above, from your trailer, wearing your dentures........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back