Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

Only an abject pussy sees a reboot of a television show and worries about what the generation of boys in America are being subjected too.

And only a bag of tools would choose to ignore it.

e73698c6e6be75f7d4cff6b480d30daa.jpg

05onfire1_xp-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

And only a bag of tools would choose to ignore it.

e73698c6e6be75f7d4cff6b480d30daa.jpg

05onfire1_xp-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

Yeah, there's quite a gap between a little boy given hard drugs and dancing in adult clubs and the recasting of Saved By The Bell along with it's resultant loading of your diapers.

I imagine when The Cosby Show came out, there must have been outrage. we still aren't there yet as racism is still prevalent but whatever.

this will in no way, shape or form impact my way of life. they're not doing anything illegal. the people that will be watching will be those who are interested. no one is going to be to forced to watch this shit.

As soon as I saw the thread title I guessed it was something like this, but thought it too absurd to be real. I was wrong.

It is the most fitting thing I could post.

Wasting something original on your xenophobic meltdown would be like using perfectly good books to wipe my ass when there is already a roll of toilet paper there.

You can read? Fooled me.

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....scared!

I love how a certain group must act like this is fine just because it is the opposing position of others on this forum

If they ever try to reboot Martin with this woke shit, I, too, will be making a 100% serious outrage thread. Seriously. That's over the fucking line.

Meh.

People would gripe if they were White, Male, Female, Black, Latino, Asian, etc...

Don't like it, don't watch.

It ain't rocket surgery, people.

Why do you guys like talking about trans people so much? It’s a weird obsession.

Back