Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

The real world hasn't changed that much, the fake media world has changed and is trying it's best to take the real world into garbage land with it. I have 3 kids in HS. They are kind of aware.

I have one in HS, one in University.

Aside from everything that smart phones have dumped on us, their lives are very similar to my own growing up.

Do your buddy a favour and tell him to dump that idiot...

I would like to, ironically despite her flaws they make a good couple. He is also a die hard conservative, they have a weird open relationship, never argue, they debate friendly, and its the happiest i have seen him and shes very supportive of him. I cant say i understand it in the slightest.

She also makes good waffles, 10/10 would eat again.

Her and i however,,, i think she tolerates me for his sake.

Simple solution is don’t allow it to be watched in your home.

It will die because above all in Hollywood money rules.

Is it me or do males with an unhealthy fear of trans/gay people are becoming more and more afraid because as the communities evolve so do the looks of these them/they and the eventual inner turmoil turned to hatred when one of them turns they on.

Not as much as blacks or gays. You would think blacks are at least 40% of the population based on their representation in entertainment rather than around 15%.

Gays like 20%, rather than 4% and that includes bisexual women who make up a large part of that.

And random surveys in recent years show that's about the percentages people think they represent.
film-diversity-1024x538.jpg

inequality-in-film-web-CROPPED.jpg

Hollywood is still overwhelmingly white. It may seem too ethnic for your comfort level, but that's because you're choosing to overemphasize the prominence of minority actors. Just googling "movies 2019" resulted in this:
screenshot-www-google-com-2020-02-05-15-01-58.png

They all look like white to me, with a token minority here and there.

Is it me or do males with an unhealthy fear of trans/gay people are becoming more and more afraid because as the communities evolve so do the looks of these them/they and the eventual inner turmoil turned to hatred when one of them turns they on.

Males are not afraid of them, they are confused by them. Females are too.

"The character is described as “a beautiful, sharp-tongued cheerleader and the most popular girl at Bayside High who is both admired and feared by her fellow students"

Back when I was a teen in the late 80's/early 90's, I watched the show because of all of the hot girls, which IMO was the appeal of the series. Now Almost 30 years later, this is what young teen boys are subjected to.

Couldn't they at least find a hot tranny to play the part? Its almost like they looked for one that wasn't passable.
Anyone supporting someone only on the basis of their (gender) identity is laughable, no matter their orientation. I can't stand woke "feminists" either, and although I can appreciate some of their concerns, I'll gladly push back against anything I think is nonsensical.

40% of people in entertainment are black and 20% are gay? Which stats are you using here?

GLAAD report from 2019 have LGBT at 10% and black people at 22%. That's a few percentages over the distribution of the target demographics, but not wildly so (about 8% of millenniels identify as LGBT and about 16% are black). Hispanics are underrepresentated though:
https://www.glaad.org/sites/default/files/GLAAD WHERE WE ARE ON TV 2019 2020.pdf
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/record-4-5-percent-u-s-adults-identify-lgbt-gallup-n877486

On the flipside, it seems like more millennials and GenZ's are growing "uncomfortable" with the LGBT. So the pendulum will probably swing back, and hopefully normalize, in the next few years:
https://time.com/5613276/glaad-acceptance-index-lgbtq-survey/
And I think a point to consider is that a lot of media tends to take place in urban areas where the population isn't necessarily nationally representative. Cities like NYC, Atlanta, and SanFran have higher proportions of LGBTQWERTY folks than the national distribution.

But I still think those saying that this being shoved down our throats have a point, seems a lot of studios have jumped on the woke bandwagon and have combined it with the nostalgia fest. Hopefully we get enough flops to discourage these hollow woke nostalgia cash grabs.
I remember when the left mocked the right for alleging this was the strategic endgame of leftist culture.

Now those same retards are in this thread playing softball defense for this precise endgame. The right called it.
What do you mean by strategic endgame of leftist culture, hiring an ugly tranny in a cash grab reboot?

Couldn't they at least find a hot tranny to play the part? Its almost like they looked for one that wasn't passable.

And I think a point to consider is that a lot of media tends to take place in urban areas where the population isn't necessarily nationally representative. Cities like NYC, Atlanta, and SanFran have higher proportions of LGBTQWERTY folks than the national distribution.

But I still think those saying that this being shoved down our throats have a point, seems a lot of studios have jumped on the woke bandwagon and have combined it with the nostalgia fest. Hopefully we get enough flops to discourage these hollow woke nostalgia cash grabs.

What do you mean by strategic endgame of leftist culture, hiring an ugly tranny in a cash grab reboot?
Like for most of what you said except madmick has a point. Turmoil usually results in political uprising and fragments the public. Their end game is a total loss of society and government intervention.

Pushing culture to celebrate transgenderism, and to normalize it.

I'm all for tolerating people, though with rational pushback for many individuals who are obviously pathologically confused, and I'm vehemently against abusing them, but that's a football field apart from embracing their lifestyle choice, or celebrating them. Not interested.

Pushing culture to celebrate transgenderism, and to normalize it.

I'm all for tolerating people, though with rational pushback for many individuals are obviously pathologically confused, and I'm vehemently against abusing them, but that's a football field apart from embracing their lifestyle choice, or celebrating them. Not interested.
The best part in all of this is that everyone has a choice. No one is forcing anyone to watch any TV show.

The best part in all of this is that everyone has a choice. No one is forcing anyone to watch any TV show.

If anyone wants to watch it, they have to pay to watch it as it's going to be on a new NBC streaming service called "Peacock".

Peacock is a perfect name for hosting a show like this.

Which would be a relevant comment if anyone was complaining that they're being forced to watch a television show.

That's not the crux of the critique, derp.

Which would be a relevant comment if anyone was complaining that they're being forced to watch a television show.

That's not the crux of the critique, derp.
I didn't read the entire derp.

Not as much as blacks or gays. You would think blacks are at least 40% of the population based on their representation in entertainment rather than around 15%.

Gays like 20%, rather than 4% and that includes bisexual women who make up a large part of that.

And random surveys in recent years show that's about the percentages people think they represent.

you forgot to mention that every couple is mixed race now.

A war room poster butt hurt by a tv show?

Is normal.

Back