Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

RoosterHucklebuck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"The character is described as “a beautiful, sharp-tongued cheerleader and the most popular girl at Bayside High who is both admired and feared by her fellow students"

Back when I was a teen in the late 80's/early 90's, I watched the show because of all of the hot girls, which IMO was the appeal of the series. Now Almost 30 years later, this is what young teen boys are subjected to.

So the star character of the new Saved by the Bell is a beautiful cheerleader, and the most popular girl at Bayside High who is both admired and feared by fellow students?

...and has a penis.

<{outtahere}>

Watched that video and had a thought. Anyone else think that becoming trans is often just an avenue of social mobility for extreme beta males who wish to escape that low station in life?

14aH.gif

It really was a magnificent time to come of age, boys!

harken in the age of aquarius...

This show will be the exact opposite of what saved by the bell is and was suposed to be.

I am starting to buy into the Hollywood LGBTQ+ agenda. I don't want to be that guy, but holy shit its like every show I watch has overrepresented LGBTQ+.

Eh I was more of of Fresh Prince type of guy

giphy.gif

RIP uncle Phil. Hopefully they never SJW Prince

<mma1>

So this is just more programming of the youth to further confuse and breakdown society?

Not sure why people act like this is new stuff, it's just your typical Sumerian cult worship activity.

"Androgynous and hermaphroditic men were heavily involved in the cult of Inanna-Ishtar.[36]During Sumerian times, a set of priests known as gala worked in Inanna's temples, where they performed elegies and lamentations.[37] Galatook female names, spoke in the eme-saldialect, which was traditionally reserved for women, and appear to have engaged in homosexual intercourse.[38] During the Akkadian Period, kurgarrū and assinnu were servants of Ishtar who dressed in female clothing and performed war dances in Ishtar's temples.[39] Several Akkadian proverbs seem to suggest that they may have also had homosexual proclivities.[39] Gwendolyn Leick, an anthropologist known for her writings on Mesopotamia, has compared these individuals to the contemporary Indian hijra.[40] In one Akkadian hymn, Ishtar is described as transforming men into women.[41]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Whoa. Wait a second here.

You will never recreate the 90s humor

Watched that video and had a thought. Anyone else think that becoming trans is often just an avenue of social mobility for extreme beta males who wish to escape that low station in life?

next step an “accidentally” leaked sex tape and a foray into politics.

Back