Meet the new lead role in the Saved by the Bell reboot

I'm woke and down for a whatever, fruit roll-up, goofygendered kind of buttercup they cast

Watched that video and had a thought. Anyone else think that becoming trans is often just an avenue of social mobility for extreme beta males who wish to escape that low station in life?

It depends. The ones who "transition" later in life are often extremely masculine men, who have extremely masculine sexual drives (masculine perceives, feminine is perceived). The problem is they have a terrible paraphilia, normally watching hours of pron a day, and eventually, this hyper-masculine gaze turns on itself, desires to gaze upon itself as the object of desire. This is why they never try to "transition" into maternal grandmothers, but always sex objects, "pinup girls", cartoonish stereotypes of femininity. It's Narcissus and the pond, and the result is normally the same.

Also, like any addiction, it hollows out the addict's personality, and eventually severs all personal bonds that don't support the addiction. It's an ugly, ugly thing.

Not sure why people act like this is new stuff, it's just your typical Sumerian cult worship activity.

"Androgynous and hermaphroditic men were heavily involved in the cult of Inanna-Ishtar.[36]During Sumerian times, a set of priests known as gala worked in Inanna's temples, where they performed elegies and lamentations.[37] Galatook female names, spoke in the eme-saldialect, which was traditionally reserved for women, and appear to have engaged in homosexual intercourse.[38] During the Akkadian Period, kurgarrū and assinnu were servants of Ishtar who dressed in female clothing and performed war dances in Ishtar's temples.[39] Several Akkadian proverbs seem to suggest that they may have also had homosexual proclivities.[39] Gwendolyn Leick, an anthropologist known for her writings on Mesopotamia, has compared these individuals to the contemporary Indian hijra.[40] In one Akkadian hymn, Ishtar is described as transforming men into women.[41]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

We know how this craze ends in the West, the same way it did in Rome with the cult of Cybele: with extreme asceticism and hatred of the body, another overreaction.

On a show recently there was Rupaul or another famous trans calling a sub 10 year old a “top.”

fun to sexualize children says the sane left

Here comes the rights tranny obsession. Omg Which bathroom will ze use?

<Oku03>

We know how this craze ends in the West, the same way it did in Rome with the cult of Cybele: with extreme asceticism and hatred of the body, another overreaction.
i dunno dude, a healthy dose of asceticism would do most people good, that shit is fire

Eh I was more of of Fresh Prince type of guy

giphy.gif

RIP uncle Phil. Hopefully they never SJW Prince

<mma1>

You say that now, but just want until you get the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reboot. bork1}

Watched that video and had a thought. Anyone else think that becoming trans is often just an avenue of social mobility for extreme beta males who wish to escape that low station in life?
yes

Ladies and gentlemen, woke culture in a nutshell.
Balls deep.

Eh I was more of of Fresh Prince type of guy

giphy.gif

RIP uncle Phil. Hopefully they never SJW Prince

<mma1>

I cried more when Uncle Phil died then at some of my actual family. RIP Uncle Phil aka Shredder.

Were you planning on watching this? Even if the lead role was a heteronormative person?

It depends. The ones who "transition" later in life are often extremely masculine men, who have extremely masculine sexual drives (masculine perceives, feminine is perceived). The problem is they have a terrible paraphilia, normally watching hours of pron a day, and eventually, this hyper-masculine gaze turns on itself, desires to gaze upon itself as the object of desire. This is why they never try to "transition" into maternal grandmothers, but always sex objects, "pinup girls", cartoonish stereotypes of femininity. It's Narcissus and the pond, and the result is normally the same.

Also, like any addiction, it hollows out the addict's personality, and eventually severs all personal bonds that don't support the addiction. It's an ugly, ugly thing.

I’ve read of that type - guys for whom seeing themselves as women is sexually arousing. Some psychologists had a term for it (which I can’t remember) but he’s now persona non grata as that view doesn’t conform to the current progressive orthodoxy that gender identity is an immutable, even biological fact of one’s existence.

I think what I’m theorizing here is yet another sub-type. This view of a “failed male” so to speak is likely to run afoul of the same progressive orthodoxy but also of the conservative view that transgenders are just mentally ill. In this view the individual may be enacting a valid strategy to elevate their social worth.

Back