Social Media Trustworthiness in 2022 According to Democrats, Republicans, and U.S Adults.

Meteorologist Master Class!

America is a parody, not even attempting to hide the theatre.

I think it is that most people are becoming aware of the ostensible nature of "news".

30% of Republicans think OAN is trustworthy?

Newsmax at 40%+?

Terrifying.

Those are objectively CT factories...surprised Breibart is less trusted than both of them...

Putting The Weather Channel in there seems super weird.

I get the aversion to CNN...but what's with Republican distrust of PBS?

Finally, the Republican aversion to trusting the news media is the result, in large part, of Trump...ironically a sociopathic liar himself who Republicans oddly tend to believe.

I think putting the weather channel in is like a control group. It would be interesting to know how individual respondents see the weather channel vs. other networks. Ie, do the people who don't trust the weather channel also not trust any other network, or do some distrust the weather channel and trust Fox News? - maybe climate change deniers.

Just wanna thank @brothir for his contribution to this thread. Patience like saint, stamina like a prize fighter and argues intelligently in good faith. I think I gave up on following the nonsense to its logical conclusions a long time ago.

Just wanna thank @brothir for his contribution to this thread. Patience like saint, stamina like a prize fighter and argues intelligently in good faith. I think I gave up on following the nonsense to its logical conclusions a long time ago.
Thanks. I think what's happening is that people have an emotional conclusion as a starting point, and then there's a retroactive attempt to justify it which leads to very strange arguments. So there's no logic really, just attempted ad-hoc facts shot from the hip resulting in hilarious stuff like ElKarlo posting an article that literally refutes his point.

nobody are as impartial and thorough as AP and Reuters, and they definitely do not cater to any American political parties.

not true at all ever since they got caught presenting covid vaccine propaganda as actual news.

they also got caught trying to cover up the Hunter Biden laptop story. they allowed their corporate bias to show. they lost everyone's trust.

You didn't specify how one would "get bits of info" in the first place. Literally no details on that, so anyone would be confused by what you would mean. The only reason I even know what "no laptop" means is because I saw it here on Sherdog: I would have literally no knowledge of it otherwise, and what little I know of it means I haven't formed an opinion on it. It's also funny you should mention the Russia dossier, because my first reaction to that was "Is that really the case?", which has not changed since because I have not followed it at all and have no opinion on it.

So as far as I can see you're wrong about everything, and can in no way actually defend your position here on a rational basis.
In context, his bits of info is taking disparate random events, working backwards with them in the most convenient manner available to their limited minds in order to reach the desired (read predetermined) conclusion, which was fed to him and others by their ilk on social media.

So basically the chart shows just how slanted left our MSM is. Lmao, this much is obvious.

I'll concede they're decidedly liberal, but I'd like to see the objective evidence of their left-ness.

How about you provide objective evidence that they are centric?

You're pretty much asking for the impossible from a random forum goer.

You have to be trolling if you don't realize that PBS/NPR is blatantly left wing.

How about you provide objective evidence that they are centric?

You're pretty much asking for the impossible from a random forum goer.

You have to be trolling if you don't realize that PBS/NPR is blatantly left wing.
What I am is someone who recognizes the inability of the average right-wing sherdogger to be able to distinguish between liberal and left-wing and I present an open challenge ITT to demonstrate in what ways PBS is either one or the other or both. I'm not the one who made the an unsubstantiated claim and then declared it self-evident to boot. Receipts or get the fuck out. Should be a simple matter for someone claiming it is objectively evident.

What I am is someone who recognizes the inability of the average right-wing sherdogger to be able to distinguish between liberal and left-wing and I present an open challenge ITT to demonstrate in what ways PBS is either one or the other or both. I'm not the one who made the an unsubstantiated claim and then declared it self-evident to boot. Receipts or get the fuck out. Should be a simple matter for someone claiming it is objectively evident.

https://www.npr.org/sections/politics/

Here are their recent articles.

Buffalo shooting.

Jan 6th.

Census article that knocks the Trump admin.

Biden NATO positivity.

Pro Trump counties suffer higher covid deaths.

Poll: 2/3 say don't overturn Roe.

Positive article about Biden working with Asian countries.

American conservatives heading to Hungary for a big conference, article says Tucker Carlson is pushing white replacement theory.

These are the first 8 articles that appear on that page at the time I posted this. The left wing bias is irrefutable.

If you want to join in this discussion solely to criticize a certain media outlet that you do not trust, make sure you also name the ones that you believe to be more trustworthy.
not true at all ever since they got caught presenting covid vaccine propaganda as actual news.

they also got caught trying to cover up the Hunter Biden laptop story. they allowed their corporate bias to show. they lost everyone's trust.

Despite your failure to follow the simple instruction in the OP, I think we all know which demographic you belongs to.

https://www.npr.org/sections/politics/

Here are their recent articles.

Buffalo shooting.

Jan 6th.

Census article that knocks the Trump admin.

Biden NATO positivity.

Pro Trump counties suffer higher covid deaths.

Poll: 2/3 say don't overturn Roe.

Positive article about Biden working with Asian countries.

American conservatives heading to Hungary for a big conference, article says Tucker Carlson is pushing white replacement theory.

These are the first 8 articles that appear on that page at the time I posted this. The left wing bias is irrefutable.
LMAO So, you prove for all to see you don't know the difference either, well done.

the chart in itself is misleading, goes to 70 only, if it went to 100, it's more clear that americans in general, dont trust media that much

This is why providing you guys with evidence is completely pointless. You want someone to put in a bunch of work and when they do it, you just herp and derp your way out of it.

Don't ever ask for a source again.
Oh man, my dude. Thank you. You're really bringing the LOL'z to this pathetic thread.

You list some words like Jan 6 and commentary favorable to Biden, and claim news stories about current events are inherently leftist--not liberal, mind you but definitively leftist to even write a piece about the topic, and then to boot you claim this represents putting in a bunch of work to substantiate your claim when you did no such thing, having neither put in a bunch of work copying and pasting from the home page of a website, nor having presented any evidence of your claim. You didn't even include links.

Very entertaining.

Take your time reading the paragraph which follows. I've heard that helps.

Now, just in case you're not joking and you really are so stupid to believe, or at any rate such a die hard troll to assert that news stories about the shooting in Buffalo, or opposition to the presumed reversal by the Supreme Court in a controversial ruling--which, honest to fuck you have to be a drooling slack-jawed utter fucking simpleton to suggest is anything but an issue liberals champion to the grave--are words that automatically connote a right or left wing bent simply by virtue of being the topic of a current news story, then you're even more pathetic than I ever imagined and that is literally LOL-worthy.

Looking at this another way, (which I proffer given you need all the help you can get to understand this apparently, even though it's tiresome repeating myself) if they have a leftist bent you ought to be able to supply examples no matter what the topic is. So, if you actually know the difference between liberal and leftist exposition*, please go ahead and provide examples of news stories from NPR that demonstrate a left-wing bias or fuck off and go tighten your helmet.

*which you have yet to demonstrate and stop trying to claim otherwise, shitwit. FUCKING LOL PUT IN A BUNCH OF WORK <45>

Great post, my guy. And Just for the record, it is an established fact, directly from the horse's mouth, that Tucker Carlson promulgates the revolting and racist Great Replacement CT. What in the actual fuck is inherently leftist about reporting on that?

Last edited:
Back