Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

WTF? Was the enlightenment a Native American phenomenon? Alright, we're not getting anywhere. Let me try another angle.

Give me your reaction to: All the best countries are white. Agree? Disagree?

You do know that Europe made heavy use of intellectual developments from outside Europe. You think maybe the Enlightenment came about in a vacuum?

And what does it matter that Enlightenment was not Native American? If your whole argument is one of pure self-interest and material wealth then I suppose I can see why you would bring this up, but for me the moral cause is greater than only caring if civilization advances technologically and materially.

I like see your type showing your true White Supremacist sympathies. A lot times you lot are cagey and try to cover it up, but sometimes it comes out. Anyone opposing White supremacy = racist in your mind. This is the same sentiment expressed on Stormfront.

Yo, this is probably outside your depth to appreciate, but as a (((minority))), white supremacy, as defined as whites lording over other groups, is the last thing that I want.

With that in mind, who's in favor of having whites lord over other groups? Anyone in this thread? How about gnatzi redefined Richard Spencer? Jared Taylor? Any of them talk about wanting to oppress other groups?

What are you accusing as racism? That he may have an identity as a Caucasian? Is that the threshold for racism?
People do not auto segregate themselves. I have always lived around many races, religions, sexual orientations, etc. There are places like Chinatown or Little Italy where immigrants can more easily integrate, or neighborhoods that realtors etc. keep lily white. Evolutionary psychology is a real thing but it doesn't define humans. We can all have open minds and hearts and live together peacefully. It's all too easy though to have racist beliefs ingrained into us.

You do know that Europe made heavy use of intellectual developments from outside Europe. You think maybe the Enlightenment came about in a vacuum?

And what does it matter that Enlightenment was not Native American? If your whole argument is one of pure self-interest and material wealth then I suppose I can see why you would bring this up, but for me the moral cause is greater than only caring if civilization advances technologically and materially.

Let's assume that as fact. What's everyone else's excuse? Native Americans, Africans, etc... all had the opportunity to go through the enlightenment. But none of those groups did. (I'll grant that they actually didn't because after all whites are white because of their unique ecological and evolutionary circumstances that make them who they are). Native Americans also had the same wealth of natural resources for thousands of years, and accomplished no industrialization. The geographical US became the most prosperous country in the world when whites took it over. Convenient huh?

Anyway, agree or disagree. All the best countries in the world are white.

Long ranting post about bigotry,

Begins it with “people like you”...

<WellThere>
We all have a post history in here. I can say people like you for a specific topic and your own words are there for all to see.

You must be dumb if you don't think the media makes a habit out of perpetuating lies and false narratives.

Either you're unaware of the type of content Vox shits out, or you're just flat out naive.
Vox was just the first story I saw, it was all over the news before

People do not auto segregate themselves.

Au Contraire. They do. Lunchroom tests, Church demographics, ghettoization in cities all over the US as @Viva addressed, in Toronto as @Sketch laid out, all point to the rather obvious conclusion that birds of a feather flock together.

Here's the thing. You're just not accepting a reality of human nature. That's the real difference. You have an unconstrained view of human nature. The view about the infinite plasticity of human nature is the same view that got governments to genocide undesirables to conform their people the way they thought they should be.

Leaving that all aside I'll leave you with a beautiful interaction that Muhammad Ali had with someone that had the good idea fairy stuck up his ass...

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Where do you find it socially acceptable for whites to have an identity explicitly? Do you imagine someone wouldn't be labeled a social pariah if they walked around with a white pride t shirt on? Or how about hanging fliers that read, "It's OK to be White."?
Sure, it's fine to be proud of your heritage, that's not racism. The problem is how you think of and treat others.

Even Talcum X himself Shaun King got involved when he thought the shooter was white.

Sure, it's fine to be proud of your heritage, that's not racism. The problem is how you think of and treat others.

Alright. I can appreciate that. Would you say it should be acceptable to choose to interact, live, and love people like yourself?

Yo, this is probably outside your depth to appreciate, but as a (((minority))), white supremacy, as defined as whites lording over other groups, is the last thing that I want.

With that in mind, who's in favor of having whites lord over other groups? Anyone in this thread? How about gnatzi redefined Richard Spencer? Jared Taylor? Any of them talk about wanting to oppress other groups?

Irony you would bring up Taylor , as I am very familiar with his shtick. Taylor is a White Supremacist, you would know if you regularly followed his blog. He is obsessed with race science . Anytime there is some scientific paper on racial differences, he is quick to make a blog post on it. Taylor always makes blog posts on Blacks doing criminal stuff but he never does so about Whites. To a lesser extent he will focus on Mestizos, Arabs, Muslims, Asian doing shit. But his general penchant is extreme hatred of Blacks. He and his peanut gallery tend to go easy on North East Asians, considering them as allies against the Black , Mestizo and Muslim masses.

Taylor also lightly tries to give some credence to the Solutrean Hypothesis, a cause celebre amongst White Supremacists.

Taylor and WNists / Supremacists like him want to lord over non-Whites, because they want to control the lives of non-White people in the Americas and or ethnically cleanse them. If Taylor was in his homeland England and the English did not colonize half the world then it wouldn't be White supremacy to want to keep England White only. Just as I have no disagreement with Fins wanting to keep Finland Finnish + Sami.

Since you are ignoring it, I will point out I have been more towards the Euro Nationalist sentiments critical of Merkel and Co. attempt to introduce mass influx of non Europeans into Europe. I have supported Marine LePen . Because while I do think the Colonial European nations should allow in some people from their former colonies I am against native Europeans losing control over their native lands. I am consistent, and by that I mean I support native peopels's rights wherever, be their Indigenous Americans or Indigenous Europeans whereas as the rightwingers who want Europe to stay White also want America to stay White; they are tribal .

Reminds me of the reaction to Mike Brown's autopsy when it showed he wasn't shot in the back like all the "witnesses" claimed. Then Holder ordered like three more. Dug that mf out like a canoe.

Taylor and WNists / Supremacists like him want to lord over non-Whites, because they want to control the lives of non-White people...

Quote him. Any paraphrase of the above will do...

Au Contraire. They do. Lunchroom tests, Church demographics, ghettoization in cities all over the US as @Viva addressed, in Toronto as @Sketch laid out, all point to the rather obvious conclusion that birds of a feather flock together.

Here's the thing. You're just not accepting a reality of human nature. That's the real difference. You have an unconstrained view of human nature. The same view about the infinite plasticity of human nature is the same view that got governments to genocide undesirables to conform their people the way they thought they should be.

Leaving that all aside I'll leave you with a beautiful interaction that Muhammad Ali had with someone that had the good idea fairy stuck up his ass...

Yes, I stated it can be that way if we follow our base instincts, but we aren't monkeys. We can all get along.

Leaving that all aside I'll leave you with a beautiful interaction that Muhammad Ali

He could be a real cunt. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a little blond haired, green eyed child? That's a personal shot! :-[

Back