Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

Yes, I stated it can be that way if we follow our base instincts, but we aren't monkeys. We can all get along.

The only way that works is if you don't have different groups with different ideas about how they want to organize their societies being governed by the same government. That's what makes the disaster.

It's almost like the idea of a "racially blind" society made up of groups with distinct interests vying over control of the state is kind of a fantasy.

Then don't colonize other people, simple as that.
I'm sorry, I don't understand quite what you guys are saying but it sounds interesting. Could you explain a bit more?

He could be a real cunt. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a little blond haired, green eyed child? That's a personal shot! :-[

That was all nation of Islam propaganda. Even the champ got snookered.

I'm sorry, I don't understand quite what you guys are saying but it sounds interesting. Could you explain a bit more?

@MicroBrew hates white people, and doesn't think they should be allowed to have an identity or associate with one another.... real genocidal shit.

I like see your type showing your true White Supremacist sympathies. A lot of times you lot are cagey and try to cover it up, but sometimes it comes out. Anyone opposing White supremacy = racist in your mind. This is the same sentiment expressed on Stormfront.

No, people who look at 95% of white people as white supremacists = racist.

For fuck's sake, you're calling people WS's over pointing out blatant race baiting in the media, as if that has anything to do with white supremacy. You're no less ignorant than some racist redneck calling every black person a dumb n*****.

"Nazi" or "white supremacist" is just "N*****" for ignorant, white hating people like you.

All that's missing is the Brazzers logo.

DwQ38lOWoAArFAD.jpg

National groups had marches, there was intense pressure from media and liberal interest groups.

Now all that will instantly vanish. Poor girl.

Looks like the woman claimed it was a white male. I bet bc whoever targeted her had a damn good reason and the woman was up to some bad shit with bad people.

Claim white guy shooting for racist reason for go fund me money, which she got. And keep cops away from prying into her background

Guaranteed it was an ex boyfriend or lover.

Tiki torches bro... :rolleyes:

What was that about 1000 people that they were able to round up between the United States and Canada. So out of the 350 million people that make up North America that is .0002% of the population. I don't get how people think things like white supremacy groups are some major plague that's harming America.

We all have a post history in here. I can say people like you for a specific topic and your own words are there for all to see.

Except in situations like where whoever that was just accused me, the goose, of being a racist.

That’s absurd, I am not typically in garbage tier race threads here (you may see me in police related threads, because, I support them and the math is clear), I don’t make racist post/threads, etc. I hadn’t heard about this story, I click and I read this assholes completely bigoted post, and the irony escapes him.

<{hughesimpress}>

Sherdog...

They weren't deliberately trying to "racebait".

The original Police released composite sketch and description of the suspect was of a White male in a red pickup. The media just reported on what the police told them. Just as British and International media reported on the couple authorities suspected of carrying out the drone flights in the vicinity of an airport, but the couple were later judged to not be involved.

What seems to have happened in this case looks like an honest mistake by the police , they suspected a White male in a red pickup leaving the vicinity of the crime-scene in being involved. The composite sketch is from family members of the deceased ; eyewitness accounts are sometimes notoriously off.
Haha wow. I bet the real suspect was just turning his life around as well huh?

For fuck's sake, you're calling people WS's over pointing out blatant race baiting in the media, as if that has anything to do with white supremacy. You're no less ignorant than some racist redneck calling every black person a dumb n*****.

"Nazi" or "white supremacist" is just "N*****" for ignorant, white hating people like you.

It's amazing actually. @MicroBrew refuses to separate ideas of conquerdom and self association. He's so desperate, and I would sympathize with how much he's getting beaten down in here if he wasn't such a genocidal racist.

The witnesses lied and told the cops it was a white guy that did it. Of course the MSM race baited like usual but I bet they'll stfu now that it was actually 2 black men that shot the girl.

@MicroBrew In case you missed it, give me your reaction. What is morally repugnant about this speech Muhammad Ali gave?

The word racist is the new N-word for white people, because it can give POC a sense of power as the people that get accused of being racist can have their lives ruined via social media. Lose there jobs, get doxed, etc...

The word racist is the new N-word for white people, because it can give POC a sense of power as the people that get accused of being racist can have their lives ruined via social media. Lose there jobs, get doxed, etc...

The US is in a state of flux. That social dynamic will only last as long as caucasians choose to not explicitly have an identity. The sooner they get that, the better it will be for all of us.

POC is a left wing term. I am not white and do not identify as such and resent it when white and black liberals try to impose that label on me.

Back