Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

I think we're all inherently racist to a degree.

From vitriolic hared to less more benign racism like stereotyping, ect.

You're lying to yourself if you believe otherwise, but you don't wanna hear the troof.
That is the truth but we should recognize it's wrong and act against our base impulses.

People like you yearn for the good ole days, when Blacks, Feminists, Gays, Transgenders, Native peoples, non Christians etc.. knew their place and would not oppose White power. You lot are pissed at how America and the West has changed. You want the good ole days back.

Long ranting post about bigotry,

Begins it with “people like you”...

<WellThere>

Lmao she was arrested for that, and multiple media outlets have already picked up the story.

Typically it takes more than 2 days for sensationalism to set in for the masses.

If the Daily Mail is reporting it, why isn't Google showing (1st page, 8 links) NBC, ABC, CBS , PBS reporting it now?

Last edited:
The only reason that America is a nice place to live now is because decent White folks opposed the racist ones and the racist founding principles of America. So yes it is a nice place to live precisely because people opposed the kind of ideology you champion.

Again. WTF? The productivity is because people were decent in a racially homogeneous society? Yeah, sure. I guess that's a contributor. That's a rather weird corner to paint yourself in though.

Long ranting post about bigotry,

Begins it with “people like you”...

<WellThere>
Yes people like you , you can include yourself in that. And by "people like you" I mean you White Nationalist types / WNist nuthuggers.

Yes people like you , you can include yourself in that. And by "people like you" I mean you White Nationalist types / WNist nuthuggers.

What are your thoughts on Louis Farrakhan? You consider him to be a social pariah as well?

Again. WTF? The productivity is because people were decent in a racially homogeneous society? Yeah, sure. I guess that's a contributor. That's a rather weird corner to paint yourself in though.
People weren't always decent though, how else do you explain slavery and genocide of indigenous peoples.
And I don't get how your post here related to my post , because my earlier post was about America being a nice place because people stopped supporting the kind of sentiments you support.

What are your thoughts on Louis Farrakhan? You consider him to be a social pariah as well?
He is a crackpot, and an idiot. Couldn't give a toss about him.

Nah, has nothing to do with getting ahead. White men have blessed the world with some of the greatest inventions we've ever seen.

But that ain't the point. The MSM is holding all of us down, feeding us bullshit and expecting shills (probably like you) to eat it up and grin.

You do you tho, mane.
The white man blah blah blah.... Everything is going to be OK cupcake don't fret.

People like you yearn for the good ole days, when Blacks, Feminists, Gays, Transgenders, Native peoples, non Christians etc.. knew their place and would not oppose White power. You lot are pissed at how America and the West has changed. You want the good ole days back.

Nobody cares if people are black anymore.

People weren't always decent though, how else do you explain slavery and genocide of indigenous peoples.
And I don't get how your post here related to my post , because my earlier post was about America being a nice place because people stopped supporting the kind of sentiments you support.

So which is it? The US founded as a white country with white values for white people became the most prosperous nation on Earth because it was a racially homogeneous society whom were decent to each other... or not?

Also let me get your reaction to the reality that all the best countries in the world are white. First, do you dispute that?

Last edited:
I don't know that anyone really thinks that "the boot" is on white people's necks. Are you willing to agree, however, that the arrow of society points toward rebuking any willingness of Caucasians to have an identity?
I do disagree with that.

Find a single racist post by me,

I’ll wait...

I’ve spent more time in the hood than 95% of the war room.

Meanwhile, I’ve already demonstrated that you’re a bigot using your own words.

You don’t have the best words.

<TheDonald>

I do disagree with that.

Where do you find it socially acceptable for whites to have an identity explicitly? Do you imagine someone wouldn't be labeled a social pariah if they walked around with a white pride t shirt on? Or how about hanging fliers that read, "It's OK to be White."?

LMAO @ this microbrew guy. Trolling pretty hard.
Let him keep going, this is hilarious. He's already said it's not racebaiting to assume the motives of a fictional white guy, unraveled into Trump, calling people nazis and white supremacists, then on to colonization. The guy should have thrown in the towel but instea is making his way through the entire SJW roladex of talking points to derail.

Let him keep going, this is hilarious. He's already said it's not racebaiting to assume the motives of a fictional white gunraveled into Trump, calling people nazis and white supremacists, then on to colonization. The guy should have thrown in the towel but instea is making his way through the entire SJW roladex of talking points to derail.

Personally, I love exposing @MicroBrew's anti-white hatred and racism.

So which is it? The US founded as a white country with white values for white people became the most prosperous nation on Earth because we were a racially homogeneous society whom were decent to each other... or not?

Also let me get your reaction to the reality that all the best countries in the world are white? First, do you dispute that?
Homogeneity is 1 factor, others are having a large resource rich landmass and using slavery to build the economies. More factors are enlightenment traditions / culture.

At the moment most of the best countries are White majority, but many people will argue this. But you are failing to acknowledge that the reason Western countries are nice is because they are not as tribal , patriarchal, anti gay, anti secular , racist as many other non-White countries. Also having access to large resource rich landmasses.

Homogeneity is 1 factor, others are having a large resource rich landmass and using slavery to build the economies. More factors are enlightenment traditions / culture.

At the moment most of the best countries are White majority, but many people will argue this. But you are failing to acknowledge that the reason Western countries are nice is because they are not as tribal , patriarchal, anti gay, anti secular , racist as many other non-White countries. Also having access to large resource rich landmasses.

WTF? Was the enlightenment a Native American phenomenon? Alright, we're not getting anywhere. Let me try another angle.

Edit: Compleltely overlooked your answer. My bad mate.

Last edited:
Personally, I love exposing @MicroBrew's anti-white hatred and racism.
I like see your type showing your true White Supremacist sympathies. A lot of times you lot are cagey and try to cover it up, but sometimes it comes out. Anyone opposing White supremacy = racist in your mind. This is the same sentiment expressed on Stormfront.

Last edited:
Back