Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

Who reported a white man when it turns out it wasn’t? The black community needs to police its self, instead of trying to hide themselves from “the man”

Who told the media it was a White man? Answer: the police

So we have this instance of a suspect being misidentified and the righwing loses their shit because the original suspect was identified as White. How many cases are there of White people falsely claiming Black people attacked them? Where is the rightwing outrage threads on that?

Here is a extremely recent example of a White woman lying to the police about a Black man wearing a hoodie attacking here. Police later realized she lied. Where are the threads and outrage by the rightwing gaggle present here ??

"Woman reported false assault at Harbison Walmart, police say"
https://www.wltx.com/article/news/l...-say/101-7cc28dcb-709b-45d7-acd6-bb94dd72f384

"White woman, 26, ARRESTED for making up story after she claimed she was attacked by a hoodie-wearing black man in a Walmart parking lot then posting bloody photos of herself online"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-attacked-black-man-arrested-making-up.html

---
When the news originally reported the suspect was White, there were NO threads on this by the rightwing posters in this thread. But as soon as it emerges that the suspect was misidentified they all waste no time showing their sherfront colors.

Why is it that when you type the woman's name "Kristen Michelle Rimes" into google , not a single link from a MSM shows up? Isn't the MSM supposed to racebait?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1.....0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.qteEf-gM8H8

People like @MicroBrew and @58miles are having fits that Caucasians are starting to gather up an identity. They understand that if their oppressors weren't oppressing them, into a shithole they'd live.
People like you yearn for the good ole days, when Blacks, Feminists, Gays, Transgenders, Native peoples, non Christians etc.. knew their place and would not oppose White power. You lot are pissed at how America and the West has changed. You want the good ole days back.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

People take this shit for granted. I implore all y'all bleeding heart liberals to travel around and see how the rest of the world views race.

Spoiler: ya ain't gonna like it.

I suspect anyone but the cucked white liberals actually appreciate that reality. The rest are just kind of acting in a way that would benefit their group and gain a larger share of the power of the state by advocating accordingly.

Stop being intentionally dense, its not a good look. The information police gave them holds no bearing on how they chose to write the article. You can objectively report on a crime without immediately interjecting opinion about race and the effects of said crime. If anything that's straight disrespectful to the victim, and just flat out makes you look foolish.

The issue isn't the information provided, but how its presented.

You get it now?
So why isn't the media making a big deal of this White woman who lied about a Black man in a hoodie assaulting her? And this is very recent news, not something from months back .
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-attacked-black-man-arrested-making-up.html

People like you yearn for the good ole days, when Blacks, Feminists, Gays, Transgenders, Native peoples, non Christians etc.. knew their place and would not oppose White power. You lot are pissed at how America and the West has changed. You want the good ole days back.

That would include me too actually. But its a reality that it was founded and established as a white country, with uniquely white values... for white people. They're allowed to be a super majority demographic in their own country if they wish. I'm not seeing the problem.

Real talk though, do you disagree that without white people setting up the US and a government restrained to respect individual rights that you would be living as good as you live now?

Shit, there's even an epidemic of black on black crime but they won't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Society defined who we use as racial scapegoats. Prior to the civil rights movement it was blacks, and in modern times this absurd victim complex many have adopted have made whites easy targets. This is reflected in media, majority opinion, and even in politics. How so many people miss this is beyond me.

You whiners are the ones with the victim mentality. #MAGA

So tell me all you outraged righties, how come you didn't create this thread when the news first broke of the killing, when the suspect was described as White? You only waited until the story showed the suspect was Black, before you started to froth at the mouth and create a thread.

How come you haven't created a thread on this White woman who lied to the police and went on Facebook claiming a Black man assaulted her.

Hope the family continue to get checks from Hopkins and other BLM types who were using this to get publicity for themselves.

So tell me all you outraged righties, how come you didn't create this thread when the news first broke of the killing, when the suspect was described as White? You only waited until the story showed the suspect was Black, before you started to froth at the mouth and create a thread.

How come you haven't created a thread on this White woman who lied to the police and went on Facebook claiming a Black man assaulted her.

Yes. Yes. Embrace the dissonance.

Who told the media it was a White man? Answer: the police

So we have this instance of a suspect being misidentified and the righwing loses their shit because the original suspect was identified as White. How many cases are there of White people falsely claiming Black people attacked them? Where is the rightwing outrage threads on that?

Here is a extremely recent example of a White woman lying to the police about a Black man wearing a hoodie attacking here. Police later realized she lied. Where are the threads and outrage by the rightwing gaggle present here ??

"Woman reported false assault at Harbison Walmart, police say"
https://www.wltx.com/article/news/l...-say/101-7cc28dcb-709b-45d7-acd6-bb94dd72f384

"White woman, 26, ARRESTED for making up story after she claimed she was attacked by a hoodie-wearing black man in a Walmart parking lot then posting bloody photos of herself online"

---
When the news originally reported the suspect was White, there were NO threads on this by the rightwing posters in this thread. But as soon as it emerges that the suspect was misidentified they all waste no time showing their sherfront colors.

Why is it that when you type the woman's name "Kristen Michelle Rimes" into google , not a single link from a MSM shows up? Isn't the MSM supposed to racebait?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1.....0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.qteEf-gM8H8

No, who reported to the police it was a white man in a red truck?

They obviously lied, I’ve never seen a white guy that resembles a black man

Yup. I've lived in cities with diverse racial populations, and lemme tell you, they almost exclusively live among themselves. Self segregation is real and anyone who says a "colorless" society where we all live peacefully together is just flat out dumb, or young and naive.

I don't even think its inherently racist, its just human nature. You don't see gorillas and tigers living together harmoniously, so what makes these people think we can be forced together without conflict?
I just see a guy justifying his racism. SAD!

That would include me too actually. But its a reality that it was founded and established as a white country, with uniquely white values... for white people. They're allowed to be a super majority demographic in their own country if they wish. I'm not seeing the problem.

Doesn't matter that the country was founded for White by Whites, the point is America was racially oppressive in the past, obviously much more so than now, and all you righties would love for it to regress .

On the 1 hand you bitch about being racist, then you find no problem in supporting White power. I can understand their argument if they opposed America becoming majority Arab or Indian or Chinese etc.. but theirs and your justification is one of hypocrisy and ignorance of history because Whites aren't native and they forced Blacks to come here.
Real talk though, do you disagree that without white people setting up the US that respects individual rights that you would be living as good as you live now?

The only reason that America is a nice place to live now is because decent White folks opposed the racist ones and the racist founding principles of America. So yes it is a nice place to live precisely because people opposed the kind of ideology you champion.

Doesn't matter that the country was founded for White by Whites, the point is America was racially oppressive in the past, obviously much more so than now, and all you righties would love for it to regress .

Hold on. Excuse you? Regress to what? Even all the way out to Richard Spencer is the push to lord over other groups or is just to have their own country?

Back