Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

DwNbRM2VYAE0jl9.jpg

suspect in custody

So the story is the "white guy in his 40s" believed to be the shooter of Jazmine Barnes outside Houston Walmart is in fact a black gang banger but Go FundMe is still promoting their 'charitable appeal' for the family, regardless of the fact.

Sketch of the white guy (CNN):

190103182032-jazmine-barnes-drive-by-suspect-sketch-exlarge-169.jpg

"The girl's mother, who was wounded, said before the arrest that she believed the shooting was possibly a hate crime."

Then don't colonize other people, simple as that.

Is any other population innocent of that crime? By the way, what's a more desirable place to live, Liberia or South Africa?

"The shooter was described as a white male"

is not the same as

"The shooter was described as a white male, now lemme tell you what this means for race relations in this country"

Now you get it?

Since the media wasn't trying to race bait we should definitely see this story to carry air time now that the crime isn't interracial, yes?
Isn't FoxNews covering it anymore? {<huh}

DwNbRM2VYAE0jl9.jpg

suspect in custody

So the story is the "white guy in his 40s" believed to be the shooter of Jazmine Barnes outside Houston Walmart is in fact a black gang banger but Go FundMe is still promoting their 'charitable appeal' for the family, regardless of the fact.

Sketch of the white guy (CNN):

190103182032-jazmine-barnes-drive-by-suspect-sketch-exlarge-169.jpg

"The girl's mother, who was wounded, said before the arrest that she believed the shooting was possibly a hate crime."

How tf could some dumbass mistake him for a white man? Lmao

If the comb-over fits..

Typical White supremacist diarrhea, always excusing away their genocides and oppression. Same ole shit vomited our ad-nauseum.

His post wasn't objectively true?

I think we're all inherently racist to a degree.

From vitriolic hared to less more benign racism like stereotyping, ect.

You're lying to yourself if you believe otherwise, but you don't wanna hear the troof.

Absolutely. The most amazing thing to me is that the population that has the least in group favoritism of any other group is being charged as having the most. It's actually unreal.

You must be dumb if you don't think the media makes a habit out of perpetuating lies and false narratives.

Either you're unaware of the type of content Vox shits out, or you're just flat out naive.
The white man just can't get ahead with the MSM holding us down with that foot on our necks... :rolleyes:

Absolutely. The most amazing thing to me is that the population that has the least in group favoritism of any other group is being charged as having the most. It's actually unreal.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

People take this shit for granted. I implore all y'all bleeding heart liberals to travel around and see how the rest of the world views race.

Spoiler: ya ain't gonna like it.

The white man just can't get ahead with the MSM holding us down with that foot on our necks... :rolleyes:

Nah, has nothing to do with getting ahead. White men have blessed the world with some of the greatest inventions we've ever seen.

But that ain't the point. The MSM is holding all of us down, feeding us bullshit and expecting shills (probably like you) to eat it up and grin.

You do you tho, mane.

I don't know that anyone really thinks that "the boot" is on white people's necks. Are you willing to agree, however, that the arrow of society points toward rebuking any willingness of Caucasians to have an identity?

All murders are hate crimes. Not just the ones where the shooter is white.
Bro, you are misinformed, it doesn't matter what race the perpetrator was. Hate crimes are based on the intent of the person being based solely on a factor like race, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.

Nah, has nothing to do with getting ahead. White men have blessed the world with some of the greatest inventions we've ever seen.

But that ain't the point. The MSM is holding all of us down, feeding us bullshit and expecting shills (probably like you) to eat it up and grin.

You do you tho, mane.

I would like to point out that (((my people))) have done more on a representative basis. :)

Lmao, imagine thinking mas media is above shady shit like race baiting.

Where have you been the last decade man?
LOL at thinking the President is above shady shit like lying, obstruction of justice, and graft. <{1-1}>

Back