Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

Why focus on VOX exclusively, all the media were reporting (originally) the suspect was White, because that is what the *Police* told them.

You want them to not report what the police told them?

Vox is the first source linked, and from the drop they immediately make it about race. Instead of editing the article and giving it a more fitting title, they leave it as is for clickbait. Of course there are sources that will attempt to report it objectively. But race issues sell, and that's why those types of narratives are so prevalent.

It ain't hard to see through.

We have an epidemic of black on white crime, and the media tells us the opposite. Propaganda wall to wall.

Shit, there's even an epidemic of black on black crime but they won't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Society defined who we use as racial scapegoats. Prior to the civil rights movement it was blacks, and in modern times this absurd victim complex many have adopted have made whites easy targets. This is reflected in media, majority opinion, and even in politics. How so many people miss this is beyond me.

Shit, there's even an epidemic of black on black crime but they won't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Society defined who we use as racial scapegoats. Prior to the civil rights movement it was blacks, and in modern times this absurd victim complex many have adopted have made whites easy targets. This is reflected in media, majority opinion, and even in politics. How so many people miss this is beyond me.

It's almost like the idea of a "racially blind" society made up of groups with distinct interests vying over control of the state is kind of a fantasy.

It's almost like the idea of a "racially blind" society made up of groups with distinct interests vying over control of the state is kind of a fantasy.

Yup. I've lived in cities with diverse racial populations, and lemme tell you, they almost exclusively live among themselves. Self segregation is real and anyone who says a "colorless" society where we all live peacefully together is just flat out dumb, or young and naive.

I don't even think its inherently racist, its just human nature. You don't see gorillas and tigers living together harmoniously, so what makes these people think we can be forced together without conflict?

Then don't colonize other people, simple as that.

Imagine that, we have the Sherfront contingent up in here jacking off. Peddling their usual lies .

Lmao the classic, "well you're a nazi" retort.

I swear some things never change.

Then don't colonize other people, simple as that.

Colonization was beneficial to most countries in the long run.

Look at the state of modern countries in Africa who were colonized compared to those who were not, and tell me I'm wrong.

Stop with your flimsy talking points you ripped from Chomsky.

Vox is the first source linked, and from the drop they immediately make it about race. Instead of editing the article and giving it a more fitting title, they leave it as is for clickbait. Of course there are sources that will attempt to report it objectively. But race issues sell, and that's why those types of narratives are so prevalent.

It ain't hard to see through.

OP specifically picked VOX, why is that I wonder..
Why not use mainstream sources, like NBC, ABC, CBS, Reuters, Associated Press, Fox etc...
All the mainstream sources were reporting originally the suspect was White, because That is What the Police Told them. Do I need to bold the pertinent fact here for you righties to not lie soo shamelessly.

Lmao the classic, "well you're a nazi" retort.

I swear some things never change.
That is the standard retort of the angry rightwing base, when called on their racial animosity they hit back with nah-huh it is the Democrats who are the racists.

OP specifically picked VOX, why is that I wonder..
Why not use mainstream sources, like NBC, ABC, CBS, Reuters, Associated Press, Fox etc...
All the mainstream sources were reporting originally the suspect was White, because That is What the Police Told them. Do I need to bold the pertinent fact here for you righties to not lie soo shamelessly.

So you're admitting that this is a blatant instance of the media race baiting before they had all the facts?

Great, now we can move on.

But but but
If the comb-over fits..
Colonization was beneficial to most countries in the long run.

Look at the state of modern countries in Africa who were colonized compared to those who were not, and tell me I'm wrong.

Stop with your flimsy talking points you ripped from Chomsky.
Typical White supremacist diarrhea, always excusing away their genocides and oppression. Same ole shit vomited our ad-nauseum.

National groups had marches, there was intense pressure from media and liberal interest groups.

Now all that will instantly vanish. Poor girl.

Looks like the woman claimed it was a white male. I bet bc whoever targeted her had a damn good reason and the woman was up to some bad shit with bad people.

Claim white guy shooting for racist reason for go fund me money, which she got. And keep cops away from prying into her background
You just pulled all that out of your tushy. What I saw on the news was that it was a case of mistaken identity and that the perp in custody was the driver and there were others involved. Maybe it turns out his accomplice is white, or not, but while needs investigators when you have your preconceived notions. #MAGA :rolleyes:

They weren't deliberately trying to "racebait".

The original Police released composite sketch and description of the suspect was of a White male in a red pickup. The media just reported on what the police told them. Just as British and International media reported on the couple authorities suspected of carrying out the drone flights in the vicinity of an airport, but the couple were later judged to not be involved.

What seems to have happened in this case looks like an honest mistake by the police , they suspected a White male in a red pickup leaving the vicinity of the crime-scene in being involved. The composite sketch is from family members of the deceased ; eyewitness accounts are sometimes notoriously off.
Who reported a white man when it turns out it wasn’t? The black community needs to police its self, instead of trying to hide themselves from “the man”

That is the standard retort of the angry rightwing base, when called on their racial animosity they hit back with nah-huh it is the Democrats who are the racists.

I think we're all inherently racist to a degree.

From vitriolic hared to less more benign racism like stereotyping, ect.

You're lying to yourself if you believe otherwise, but you don't wanna hear the troof.

So you're admitting that this is a blatant instance of the media race baiting before they had all the facts?

Great, now we can move on.

No this isn't. They reported on what the police told them.
Reporting on the identity of the suspect helps in capturing the suspect. You guys want the media to not publicize a police composite sketch, is that really what you are demanding here?

No this isn't. They reported on what the police told them.
Reporting on the identity of the suspect helps in capturing the suspect. You guys want the media to not publicize a police composite sketch, is that really what you are demanding here?

Stop being intentionally dense, its not a good look. The information police gave them holds no bearing on how they chose to write the article. You can objectively report on a crime without immediately interjecting opinion about race and the effects of said crime. If anything that's straight disrespectful to the victim, and just flat out makes you look foolish.

The issue isn't the information provided, but how its presented.

You get it now?

Back