McGregor's 3 piece with a shoulda

he got his nose and orbital broken within the first 30 seconds, wtf are you talking about?

no amount of experience can prevent a person from panicking. its a natural human reaction to extreme stress/danger
0000donald-cerrone-ufc-246-afterparty-tbc-jpg.714401

Looks fine to me

Come on man, Cowboy stopped trying about five fights ago. Conor looked great, but Donald was a tailor-made showpiece.
eh.

I don’t believe cowboy wanted to get humiliated or to have his face broken and bloodied on by far the biggest stage he will ever have

a little convenient you chose right after the Ferguson fight to say he stopped trying. Plus he was actually looking decent in the gaethje fight until he wasn’t

yeah, the commission is lying about his injuries... you are so right. He mustve taken a dive

dumb-de-dumb-dumb-duuuuuuumb
"slight nasal fracture/possible slight orbital fracture" Sounds devastating, and you can see the agony on his face just hours later

"slight nasal fracture/possible slight orbital fracture" Sounds devastating, and you can see the agony on his face just hours later
Im done with this stupidity. you are too far gone

eh.

I don’t believe cowboy wanted to get humiliated or to have his face broken and bloodied on by far the biggest stage he will ever have

a little convenient you chose right after the Ferguson fight to say he stopped trying. Plus he was actually looking decent in the gaethje fight until he wasn’t
Wanted and wasn't prepared for are two different things. Donald has been solely about the paycheck seemingly since his son was born, hard to blame him. He knows his skill days are behind him. He's running on tough man fumes as a personal challenge now, making good coin for the family on the way out. Happens to the best of them.

I love Cerrone and thought he had a decent chance but it's pretty evident that his mind and movement aren't sharp enough to keep up with the top young guys anymore.

go walk your elves back to asgard. you live in a fantasy world and know nothing about fighting.

Shall I drop your mother off before the elves? She'll attest I know way more about fighting than you ever will.

No one is throwing those in the center of the cage besides McGregor, and no one has gotten the pop on them that he has. Just give it up, he used a sneaky technique that most dont and put some sauce on it. It was cool to see
Give Conor credit?!?! GTFO you inbred!!!!!!!!!!

The damage done was impressive. Why Donald decided to just stand there and eat them till Conor was done is beyond me, only he can answer that question.

Back