McGregor's 3 piece with a shoulda

Because,,,(here's where you support your assertion)
because a fight is not the same as an American Football game.

saying you want to test yourself on the feet doesnt mean you wont ever go to the ground. Dear god man, educate yourself

Lots of things work in the heat of the moment. Real easy to say that in retrospect from the armchair.
Sure, but Cerrone is the most winningest UFC fighter, former WEC champ with all these records right? And he instinctively ducks the first punch which he misses by a mile and then when the takedown is presented on a silver platter, he stands up into the clinch. He knew what he was doing out there and could have either gotten the TD at any point in the fight or at least made a realistic effort. Do you really think the same sequence of events would have played out if it was Nurmagomedov in the clinch, someone who really wanted the TD? Or would Khabib have been shouldered into Bolivia also?

Ya? Is that why Jones used them? And plenty of other fighters? Come clinch me and get shoulder blast ko'D you weak mofo.
Sounds good, guy with WWE av. You gonna throw a chair at me too and do a backflip off the ropes to pin me?

That is why Jones and 30 other guys have used them and they were nothing but a slight annoyance for anybody else.

because a fight is not the same as an American Football game.

saying you want to test yourself on the feet doesnt mean you wont ever go to the ground. Dear god man, educate yourself
Nope, sorry. He SAID 'I will stand with Conor, I will NOT wrestle' and then when the opportunity presented itself over and over to take it to the ground, or even to fucking try to defend himself in any way--he didn't, confirming his previous statements.

Nope, sorry. He SAID 'I will stand with Conor, I will NOT wrestle' and then when the opportunity presented itself over and over to take it to the ground, or even to fucking try to defend himself in any way--he didn't, confirming his previous statements.
no, he didnt. He said he wanted to test himself against Conors striking. He said that only idiots think he just has to try to takedown Conor and he will immediately do so. None of that is a refusal to grapple, so keep trying but you are just dribbling shite out of your mouth.

the fight was 40 fucking seconds long. He didnt get multiple opportunities like you are claiming. so just stfu

Ya? Is that why Jones used them? And plenty of other fighters? Come clinch me and get shoulder blast ko'D you weak mofo.
Jones used them when his opponent was pinned against the fence, totally different than what conor did in the middle of the Octagon. He would have been taken down/countered by any real opponent. That's why you don't see that. It's not like he's a genius lol, he worked it against a willing opponent.

Sounds good, guy with WWE av. You gonna throw a chair at me too and do a backflip off the ropes to pin me?

That is why Jones and 30 other guys have used them and they were nothing but a slight annoyance for anybody else.
none of the others had the same connection as Conors, listen to them land if you get a chance. You can hear it on the broadcast

Impressive or nay?
Kind of reminds me of Anderson/Franklin 1 when Rich was caught in the clinch and had no idea what the hell was happening or how to defend it.

Cowboy seemed lost there. Whether you love Conor or hate him, it's always fun to see new stuff, offensively or defensively.

I see alot of posts about Conors next opponent, whether the fight was fixed, how bad Cowboy was, yadda yadda.
But nothing about the shoulder strikes. Thoughts?
Lol at you thinking Conor invented shoulder strikes. It’s been done in the ufc plenty of times. I hope he doesn’t foot stomp next or you’ll blow your wad!

no, he didnt. He said he wanted to test himself against Conors striking. He said that only idiots think he just has to try to takedown Conor and he will immediately do so. None of that is a refusal to grapple, so keep trying but you are just dribbling shite out of your mouth.

the fight was 40 fucking seconds long. He didnt get multiple opportunities like you are claiming. so just stfu
He said that AFTER he said that he would not be wrestling, after his camp scrambled to claim what he said was not true.

He could have taken the fight to the ground when he ducked under the leaping punch, during the shoulder strike episode in the middle of the Octagon and he could have panic wrestled after the toe kick instead of wilting on the fence.

Honestly, one of the most telling things to me is that when he crumbled to the mat with his hands over his eyes, he actually parts his hands and looks up at Conor on the way down. Really reminded me of when I go to make sure my kids are asleep but they're not and they're all curled up peeking through their fingers to see if anyone's buying it.

Lol at you thinking Conor invented shoulder strikes. It’s been done in the ufc plenty of times. I hope he doesn’t foot stomp next or you’ll blow your wad!

Just a simple question, period belt. Dont get your panties in a bunch

He said that AFTER he said that he would not be wrestling, after his camp scrambled to claim what he said was not true.

He could have taken the fight to the ground when he ducked under the leaping punch, during the shoulder strike episode in the middle of the Octagon and he could have panic wrestled after the toe kick instead of wilting on the fence.

Honestly, one of the most telling things to me is that when he crumbled to the mat with his hands over his eyes, he actually parts his hands and looks up at Conor on the way down. Really reminded me of when I go to make sure my kids are asleep but they're not and they're all curled up peeking through their fingers to see if anyone's buying it.
no he couldnt, he got hit in the face by Conors thigh/hip and that stopped all his forward momentum. Only in your tiny little mind would the takedown from the clinch been an easy thing to pull off.

honestly, Im embarrassed for you

no he couldnt, he got hit in the face by Conors thigh/hip and that stopped all his forward momentum. Only in your tiny little mind would the takedown from the clinch been an easy thing to pull off.

honestly, Im embarrassed for you
No, he could have easily wrapped him up and driven through it, he decided not to. I'm embarrassed to be talking to someone who doesn't understand fighting on an MMA website

No, he could have easily wrapped him up and driven through it, he decided not to. I'm embarrassed to be talking to someone who doesn't understand fighting on an MMA website
as I previously stated its all so easy isnt it? Conor is basically non existent and Cowboy couldve taken him down at anytime. He just wanted to be embarrassed in front of millions of people. To be embarrassed in front of his son etc

yeah, you understand fighting dont you? GTFO ya moron

Very impressive.

Expected Cowboy to dominate in the clinch, but Conor really fucked him up with an unusual technique and he didn't even think to react in time.

Still gets fucked up by Khabib tho

Jones used them when his opponent was pinned against the fence, totally different than what conor did in the middle of the Octagon. He would have been taken down/countered by any real opponent. That's why you don't see that. It's not like he's a genius lol, he worked it against a willing opponent.
Except that's not true, it's literally just some shit that you think. Every attack has a counter that doesn't mean anything.

Yeah it almost seemed like Donald wanted to get paid and get the fuck out of there.

But hey when you have the best fighter in the history of mankind across from you, who can blame him right? :rolleyes:

I wish Cowboy would have at least pretended to try.
go walk your elves back to asgard. you live in a fantasy world and know nothing about fighting.

as I previously stated its all so easy isnt it? Conor is basically non existent and Cowboy couldve taken him down at anytime. He just wanted to be embarrassed in front of millions of people. To be embarrassed in front of his son etc

yeah, you understand fighting dont you? GTFO ya moron
We'll see how many of those moves he busts out against Khabib lol. They only work against jobbers

Back