McGregor's 3 piece with a shoulda

68625.jpg
Impressive or nay?
Fake but impressive

Yeah it almost seemed like Donald wanted to get paid and get the fuck out of there.

But hey when you have the best fighter in the history of mankind across from you, who can blame him right? :rolleyes:

I wish Cowboy would have at least pretended to try.

rewatch the fight a lot lands on cowboy that rocked him a little before the head kick even came

Lol, no. But I don't know what else to call Cowboy after that performance
a guy that didnt get a chance to start fighting, who had his nose broken before he could get a rhythm in the fight. That can lead to panic, which resulted in him just turtling up.

thats my take anyway

Lol.. so we’re just going with that now? Cowboy wasn’t trying?

Anything to discredit a flat out amazing performance and fighter in Conor, right?

Come on man, Cowboy stopped trying about five fights ago. Conor looked great, but Donald was a tailor-made showpiece.

Cerrone did the patented freeze up in big fight move. Nothing new. They need to let him drink a couple of beers right before walking out. Give him some confidence.

They are definitely easier to pull off if your opponent just stands there with an underhook doing nothing to defend them.
I still think that knee from the failed left hand had more of an effect then everybody thinks. Cerrone ate a knee to the temple as he was coming down, while Conor was moving forward. The slomo really shows it clip him.

a guy that didnt get a chance to start fighting, who had his nose broken before he could get a rhythm in the fight. That can lead to panic, which resulted in him just turtling up.

thats my take anyway
Sure, believe what you want. I don't believe a veteran like Cowboy should be prone to panic especially because he sustained no real damage. This broken nose BS lol

Sure, believe what you want. I don't believe a veteran like Cowboy should be prone to panic especially because he sustained no real damage. This broken nose BS lol
he got his nose and orbital broken within the first 30 seconds, wtf are you talking about?

no amount of experience can prevent a person from panicking. its a natural human reaction to extreme stress/danger

Impressive or nay?
Kind of reminds me of Anderson/Franklin 1 when Rich was caught in the clinch and had no idea what the hell was happening or how to defend it.

Cowboy seemed lost there. Whether you love Conor or hate him, it's always fun to see new stuff, offensively or defensively.

I see alot of posts about Conors next opponent, whether the fight was fixed, how bad Cowboy was, yadda yadda.
But nothing about the shoulder strikes. Thoughts?
I am impressed with your thread title TS
<[analyzed}>

weesht, bawbag!

but for real, how’s it going?
aye no bad mate, hows you?

and its "wheesht" for future reference ;) lol... but you were close enough

aye no bad mate, hows you?

and its "wheesht" for future reference ;) lol... but you were close enough

urban dictionary had an entry as weesht. I blame them. Not my fault that I can actually speak English!

Things are OK. 2020 is shaping upmfar better than last year, that’s for sure!

you should tweet Cowboy and his coaches, he obviously needs to pick you up. you are a wizard
Mayhem Donkey always with the dumb comments when he doesn´t know what to say anymore when someone owns him lmao

Impressive or nay?
Kind of reminds me of Anderson/Franklin 1 when Rich was caught in the clinch and had no idea what the hell was happening or how to defend it.

Cowboy seemed lost there. Whether you love Conor or hate him, it's always fun to see new stuff, offensively or defensively.

I see alot of posts about Conors next opponent, whether the fight was fixed, how bad Cowboy was, yadda yadda.
But nothing about the shoulder strikes. Thoughts?
Shoulder strikes are effective against non moving targets that are willing to take the punishment, like a crash dummy for example.

Mayhem Donkey always with the dumb comments when he doesn´t know what to say anymore when someone owns him lmao
you dont know what "owning" someone is ya fucking moron

Back