McGregor will eventually have a meltdown. How does it "end" for him?

Age will probably/hopefully humble him at some point. I hope so for the sake of his family, especially his kids. I thought that he had matured, but he really needs to grow up.

It "ends" for Mcgregor when one day there is no thread dedicated to him on the sherdog forum's front page.
Until then.......... keep filling his pockets.

tenor.gif

What is this new inclusion of the phrase "down bad" I'm seeing everywhere all of a sudden that was never there before??

Reactions: 7th
Hopefully with a family intervention, a great therapist and a self mposed social media ban. The guy is so bitter, this life style clearly isn't helping him. I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs

If you look at it that way sure - you could say he already has had some meltdowns. But he hasn't really gotten into serious, highly threatening troubles yet. He hasn't really gotten seriously punished for it one way or another. And that day will come, it's just a matter of time.
He’s been arrested a couple of times and had to flee to Spain after punching that gangster and reportedly had to pay €1 Million just to be safe enough to come back to Ireland. How far his destruction goes… who knows?

I don't think it'll be as crazy as some of the posts suggest. He'll just head further into irrelevancy and continue his toxic behavior. The big money will dry up so he'll start doing really corny/ cheap endorsements. At some point dee probably cuts her losses and walks away with most of his possessions/earnings. He'll do combat sports in a freakshow sense other than mma to make quick money. I'm thinking more raging bull than Tyson. I don't think he'll see a prison or do anything really horrific. Although similarities exist in particular the yes men, enablers, coat tail people that are clinging to him rather than helping him like Tyson.

Hoes does it end, you ask?
I say its been over for a while. Started promising, zero evolution, limited mind. Idk if he got too much money or if he never had it, but hes just an average guy now, skillwise.
And maybe thats not enough to him. So, lets see whats gonna be, fighting trash for more money/pride or just retiring

I thought he already had the meltdown in the ring? Sitting there, broken both physically and mentally, in shock, raving like a lunatic about doocter stoppage and DMs. I don’t think he’ll ever wind up broke. And he’s still rich enough to squash any outstanding allegations.

No he won't lol.

He will retire within a year or two, maybe take some time off, then eventually take over from Dana as the face of the UFC by either buying into the company or striking a deal for shares in the company.

He will change when the chemistry in his body changes. I think most of the reason people calm down as they get older is the testosterone levels come down giving you a chance to see life through different eyes.

He lost me the second he said that dumb shit about Khabib's father. A lot of the other stuff wasn't good, but seemed to simply play into his loose cannon image. Talking about a dead man that had more stones than you've ever had is just trash. He's officially less than a man.

And I know he thinks he's an untouchable gangster, but he's really just an entertainer. That mentality never ends well.

Back