McGregor will eventually have a meltdown. How does it "end" for him?

I think at the very least he's going to end up on the p4p or goat list

But he still has a a lot of work to do... I think he'll be above polanski and woody Allen but won't beat the big hitters like weinstein, Cosby and epstein.

It "ends" for Mcgregor when one day there is no thread dedicated to him on the sherdog forum's front page.
Until then.......... keep filling his pockets.

tenor.gif
A bit ironic you post a gif of him laughing on a card where Diaz exposed him as a front runner.

Crashes an expensive car or boat and dies. Suicide or negligence. He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that can handle watching his image get tarnished.

Plenty of men have had great accomplishments and all the riches throughout history, yet were never satisfied

Conor inwardly is not a happy man. He had all the respect in the world when he beat Aldo and Eddie too. He had haters, but he was respected for his ability as a martial artist. However, he is now a parody of himself and a walking meme

I think he will keep on fighting, as he craves the limelight and can't handle the sport passing him by

We are talking about a guy that is so insecure, that anytime another fighter puts on a show, he then makes a series of tweets to try and steal the spotlight

I'm actually starting to feel pity for him and I certainly pity his kids. I hope they don't end up messed up like many sppiled rich kids with daddy issues
Is that insecurity or just keeping his name in the headlines. Mcgregor would make mma news headlines by tweeting and inserting his name next to a fighter who earned attention. It’s a smart way of marketing.

Most likely manslaughter of some sort, probably against the elderly.

Then he can pull a bruce jenner, go female, win gold in at least 2 wmma divisions and go on to be champ-champ-champ-champ.

I keep thinking about how this relates to the accusations of sexual assault and battery. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty but good lord, do these allegations ever seem to fit the picture currently emerging of McGregor.

Just the stuff we've seen of him has been pretty despicable - bus incident, hitting old man, slapping cell phone, threatening fighters' families, mocking a man about his dead father... 100 percent low-life, this guy. Easy to imagine the kind of nasty shit he's done that we haven't seen.

Rich beyond belief, though.

When he cracks, it's gonna be ugly. I hope nobody gets hurt.
Absolutely. The allegations are consistent with a person who feels entitled to things and fears and understands that there aren’t consequences for his actions. I would bet the house he’s guilty of those allegations.

Probably goes into pro wrestling. Company feeds him their top stars, McGregor points at the Wrestlemania sign like a dumb chimpanzee, gets pinned in the main event with his shoulders off the mat being too dumb to take a pin properly.

Eventually? He has meltdowns every day since like 5 yrs lol

If he keeps going after Khabib and Khabib's family like this... he might end up getting smoked as soon as his fame dries up. People in that part of the world, and especially Muslims, don't forget nor take these kinds of things lightly in my experience. Khabib has the money and the connections to make it happen without ever having to leave his home country.

He’s too rich for that, I guarantee in 10 years no one will care about Dustin

Yeah and that's fine! Dustin can retire in 3-4 years having made plenty of money and leaving a great legacy, and then enjoy retirement with his wife and kids. Who cares if people aren't still talking about him in 10 years, he'll be living the dream.

I think Conor already had quite a few meltdowns (i.e. the bus attack), but it was brushed under the rug because he was still relevant (read it: still making money for the UFC and all involved).
But as his losses are pilling up, and has long layoffs between fights (even though not his fault), IMHO soon this will turn back on him and he will experience same hate/rejection as Ronda did.
Of course, he is far more "well adjustable" than Ronda ever was (ok, that bar is really low), so I think he will be ok, but sure he will fade away soon.... I just don't know if it will happen now, or after his next loss (if he ever comes back, that is).

Hopefully his wife and kids get all his money and he just fucks off somewhere

Back