McGregor vs Poirier offical

The TKO was fine .....Untainted Win for Conor imo
So he doesn't hit him behind the head?

9:18

Looks to me like there could be 3 illegal shots. Angles are shit though.
bBRMZi_tspoFrhto6nDZWZ9Dr5EVlEPHFSQyKVKbt5gZyfolVjTMCyLPxU8GnkJ0qGj30t011GxpdmmlYDcpaO7Sh-YNgQQKgL9i1d01207t1xPWrV3p3y546bOCzWGco3O08g

"I think so, yeah. As far as I know it's done"

fer sure be sure about these things

bBRMZi_tspoFrhto6nDZWZ9Dr5EVlEPHFSQyKVKbt5gZyfolVjTMCyLPxU8GnkJ0qGj30t011GxpdmmlYDcpaO7Sh-YNgQQKgL9i1d01207t1xPWrV3p3y546bOCzWGco3O08g

All good for me ......I started watching in 1995 ....I’d be cool with zero rules

All good for me ......I started watching in 1995 ....I’d be cool with zero rules

So no win for anyone could ever be tarnished then.

Regardless of your opinion on rules do you think he hits him in the back of the head?

To the people mentioning cerrone, nobody else cares that he handpicked and beat a shot fighter.

I felt the punch in the first fight landed behind the ear a bit, still legal but those suck.

Dustins boxing is way different now than it use to be. Everyone in here forgetting the clinic he put on Max striking.
The punch before that was the one that rocked his world and set up the finish behind the ear. Watch again.

McGregor is just a bad style matchup for Porier...

Porier has an aggressive style and likes to push the pace, which is what McGregor wants.

I’ll be rooting for Poirier, but, unless he comes in to the fight with a wrestle-heavy fightplan, McGregor will most likely pick him apart.

There is a very strong case for Poirier winning this.

Most fans are still envisioning 2016 Conor, but we haven't seen Conor look elite since. Conor's stock is a complete mystery atm, beating Cowboy was nice but Cowboy couldn't even get past Niko price. Surviving 4 rounds against Khabib sounds good, but he cheated throughout the entire fight and likely gets subbed easily in two otherwise.

Dustin has all the motivation, this rematch has been a long time in the making.

This.

And Dustin has significantly improved since their first fight in 2017 in every way.

I give Conor an advantage in the stand-up, but only in the 1st round. He'll be gassed by the end of the 2nd.

All Poirier has to do is avoid Conor's hard shots for a round and Conor will be looking for a way out.

So no win for anyone could ever be tarnished then.

Regardless of your opinion on rules do you think he hits him in the back of the head?

If you’re gonna state the rules, learn the entirety of how they’re interpreted. It’s not a foul or intentional when the opponent is wiggling or moving around.

Some of the follow up shots maybe not so legal though.. Swear there was at least one to the back of the head.

One looks maybe top of head or slightly back of head but he was already ko'd from the clean shots. Cry moar

If you’re gonna state the rules, learn the entirety of how they’re interpreted. It’s not a foul or intentional when the opponent is wiggling or moving around.
Really? so you could get back mount and just hammer fist the back of the head if they aren't completely still? Please show me where it says that "wiggling" is fine.
<DontBelieve1>

One looks maybe top of head or slightly back of head but he was already ko'd from the clean shots. Cry moar
LOL why do you think I'm bothered about who won? I wanted Conor to win... But cheating is cheating.

poirier wins easily, goes for takedowns early and gets conman tried. he'll be tapping by round 4/5. he taps anytime he is tired. always had shit cardio.
I hope he follows this very basic and simple game plan, which pretty much everyone knows.

Back