McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If McGregor is a favorite for this fight then I know something fishy is afoot.

McGregor is a con man. Spoon fed easy opponents MOST of the time. Every now and then he takes a big risk in an attempt to maintain credibility. It's all just a money machine and UFC willingly MC the whole charade.
I’m sure you are broke and have no money, but I would take Conor at even money any day.

Not gonna happen. Too much to risk. If he was going to take risky fight, hed take Masvidal first. More money. He is gonna wait for smoke to clear for Khabib/Tony.

Why wouldn't Conor sign? Before Cerrone he faced the best grappler in the world and the best boxer. Gaethje could possibly bully Connor but Connor could also box circles around him.
He’s going to get a title shot against the winner of Khabib and Ferg. Why risk anything?

Nobody gonna bitch about a weak, washed up opponent now?

This should be a good test to separate the men from the boys.
u know sherdoggers dont u? the conor haters will bitch about anything no matter what. im sure ackmed and hitto are already jerkin it to some conor losing gifs in this thread right now

I hate Conor but if this is true, i'd at least respect him for wanting to work his way to a rematch.

Would want Gaethje to win, but Conor would win.

And it has to be at 155

There is some strange ways to look at things. I heard the same right before the cowboy fight.

What happend to wanting to see the best at against the best?

Gaethje and Conor are almost on the same level though so it's a fair fight. I just think stylistically it's a good matchup for Conrad

I don't think Gaehtje will be impossible to finish like Nate, so Conor should put him away

That will be a second dive to lose to Khabib again
iu

I told you it would happen against Cowboy. It's going to happen against Justin too. Cowboy is terrible and Conor was terrible match up for him on top of that, but Justin is legit, but contrary to what people are saying, Conor matches up very well against Justin.

This fight isn't going to be close. Justin matches up very well against Khabib, and if I was Justin, I'd wait for the winner of that fight. Against Conor, he would get paid a lot more, but Conor would make him look like a journeyman and finish him.

Justin will be a bum after this just like Dustin, Aldo and Eddie after Conor beat them

Can we at least wait until the fight's confirmed before everyone starts making 50 of these exact same threads per day?

He has better striking for sure but Justin is very very durable Conor has to land most likely 3-1 to stop Justins forward pressure and finish him

Back