McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If this happens and Justin forgets about leg kicks and allows Conor to mentally lead him into throwing hands, thinking he'll get to leg kicks "soon"....... I'll throw my spliff at the damned TV.

Before the predictable KO.

Leg kick this guy - that's the fight we need to see - Conor actually facing adversity, facing something he's very uncomfortable with. Justin needs to work those leg kicks and watch for counters all fight.

bbbe1fb64a182839b75e63ab0751e883.gif
What exactly needz to be worked out? Justin would sign the back of a cereal box just to fight McGregor to him the money is secondary to the hype and opportunity a fight like that would bring to his fighting career. The only work I see happening is convincing Conor to take the risk and possible ego bruising if Justin lays a good old street beating on him even in a loss. I think Justin beats him up like he stole something from him...

But but, he will never fight Justin. Or khabib ever.

bbbe1fb64a182839b75e63ab0751e883.gif
What exactly needz to be worked out? Justin would sign the back of a cereal box just to fight McGregor to him the money is secondary to the hype and opportunity a fight like that would bring to his fighting career. The only work I see happening is convincing Conor to take the risk and possible ego bruising if Justin lays a good old street beating on him even in a loss. I think Justin beats him up like he stole something from him...

Conor Didn’t get rich by accident. He’s a very smart businessman when it comes to his marketability. This is why guys like Justin retire dead broke with nothing. And Dana is laughing his ass off While driving around in his Ferrari.

This is bullshit.

Dana is on the verge of doing the rematch that sold more than 2.5 million PPVs.

No way the bald goof is endangering that by putting McGregor in the cage with the 3rd best lightweight in the division.

Conor Didn’t get rich by accident. He’s a very smart businessman when it comes to his marketability. This is why guys like Justin retire dead broke with nothing. And Dana is laughing his ass off While driving around in his Ferrari.

I really don't care about Conor's money I know what he wants the biggest names for the biggest money, only thing is Khabib is not willing to give him that until he fights a contender. Conor and Dana can only make so many moves serve up only so many beatable cans to keep his shine bright before people if they ain't already like me seeing through the bullsh!t. Fight a contender in your division not named Khabib...

F*k your money....

Not cherry picking at all, just bringing an example. There it is, cherry picking comments:

I'd also be terrified. Patienced Gaethje beats Khabib inside 3 rounds.

Conor is looking to fight the smallest or oldest guy he can find. Preferably washed up and on a losing streak.

He thinks a win over such a fighter puts him inline to fight for the LW title.

<WellThere>

'Member when Conrad just fought the best opponents? If he ever returns he's going to be a shell of himself.

(don't bother mentioning Siver, Aldo was injured)

Cowboy was clearly cherry picked. Gaethje is too big of a risk with too little of a reward so the UFC is not going to go that route. With a win over Cowboy, Conor would be set up to rematch Khabib, or even Diaz if he wins on Saturday (but Khabib first and foremost).

Indeed, I was referring to that poll, and I'm not surprised about the results.

Talking about your reality, Conor lost against Khabib but still looked competitive on that fight. That speaks for itself... he's still out there being a challenge for him. Cool that Tony is on 12 win streak, that isn't related with the fact that Conor would represent a huge threat for Tony any given day without SHOWING shit, so stop pretending that you're enlighting me.

As for "everyone went quiet", I'll tell you what I'm talking about... People that were riding the Gaethje wagon, claiming that Conor ducked him for fighting Cowboy instead of him, went quiet just after Conor beat him. Now you can see that Gaethje's people are quite insecure with the likely match up between him and Conor.

Conor via first round KO mark my words I said it, I mean it, I'm the best, I don't know you, you don't know me! You're living a lie. Conor via first round KO.

Conor still gonna duck as usual. His foot will become a balleeeeewn.
#NotReally #ObligatoryConorDuckingPost

Back