McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I really doubt it, but it’s the fight that needs to happen and the winner will have a lot of momentum. Hopefully Conor signs up but I don’t see it happening.
Conor’s coach said in an interview after the cowboy fight that this is the fight he wants for Conor. I could see it. It’s a relatively favorable matchup for Conor. As much as I live JG, he’s come up short in the 2 real tests he’s had in the UFC.

Some fighters actually are tailor made for Conor. I consider Gaethje among those fighters. I would never claim Diaz is, or a wrestler is, like Mendes or Khabib. Nor have I seen anyone suggest such a thing.
Is pretty sure everyone thought Diaz was tailor made for him, before the fight. Slow, plodding predictable. It’s easy to say, after the fact, that this wasn’t a favorable matchup for Conor.

justin will take conor down and tap machine will happen again.
Has JG ever wrestled in his MMA career? Also, Conor’s TDD isn’t that bad. Taking him down isn’t a given.

Fucking hell yes!!!!

People cried Conor took on cerrone instead of Gaethje

now that the Gaethje fight is in the works they’re crying that Gaethje is tailor made for him

Quote them saying those contradictory statements.

One hell'va grudge match coming up

Is pretty sure everyone thought Diaz was tailor made for him, before the fight. Slow, plodding predictable. It’s easy to say, after the fact, that this wasn’t a favorable matchup for Conor.
I thought Conor would win but thought Diaz's reach and cardio might be a problem. I made a thread about it at the time. I appreciate that not everyone thought that. But we learned things about Conor from that fight.

People say Justin is tailor made for Conor. I guess they'll say that about anyone who isn't expected to bring a wrestling heavy attack. From what I've seen, Conor has only gotten heavier on his lead leg and we all know Justin kicks like a mule. Unless you're caught up in hating Conor and/or his fans, I don't see how you'd not want this fight.

Pay attention. This is the fight that almost every critic of mcg has been asking for, for over a year. How do you mcg fans always get everything exactly the opposite of reality?

We know you've been asking for it. You were bitching at him "ducking" Gaethje because he wanted Khabib. You know, the guy ranked higher than Gaethje.

We're just saying that now that it appears he in fact isn't "ducking" Gaethje that you guys are going to pivot and instead say how he is ducking Khabib. Or whoever.

We've done this dance for years. We know you'll bitch about whoever he fights.

Lol at everybody panicking and counting Justin out, you are a bunch of insecure fucks.

Justin will knock him that fool

This is a fight im not interested in. Justin is tailor made for Conor.

Ill still watch. Conor KO round 1.
Why do you think the ufc is willing to do this?
They think the same thing

Get the eff outa here! My god, if this fight is made, I'm going to be so fucking hyped, imma bench press 800 after its all said n done.

Boxing is fraud sport that got exposed when Conor with barely any training nearly decapitated the supposed GOAT boxer Floyd Mayweather with an uppercut and was winning untill he gassed because it was his very first Boxing match

Literally none of that is true.

The uppercut hit May's chest, Conor was "winning" because Floyd wasn't punching, and Conor has boxed before.

Drank the UFC TMZMMA Kool aid right down, didn'tcha?

Nothing's being signed until Khabib & Tony both show up. Conor's been talking about fighting the one who shows up for a long time now. He's probably in camp all ready preparing. If he doesn't step in, then Justin's the back up plan.

Mcgregor 2.0 vs. Gaethje 2.0.

Absolutely fucking love this matchup. Let's bang to the death...

Back