McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'd prefer Jorge but this would be cool. I noticed there is a poll and people are actually favoring Gaethje on here.... Of course when Conor makes him look like an amateur everybody on here will say Gaethje sucks and Conor ducked Jorge tho.

Conor is smart racking up a few wins. Got to give the casuals something to chew on before his next L.

How many people have called out Gaethje? Seems like everyone wants him

Good for Conor. Easy fight for him probably against a high ranked opponent. He should be able to mind fck Justin out of using his wrestling also and should KO him quickly in my view.

If Conor wants to keep his promise of fighting three times a year then a summer matchup makes sense. WTF was Dana thinking with those Khabib is next comments? That everyone knows he might not speak the truth?

But what if Tony beats Khabib? Doesn't Conor get an immediate title shot?
Prob Gaethje will get injured or something. But only after the purses and comp is negotiated. Otherwise just go through w the fight and help Conor’s leverage. Risky though because even though he is a big favorite over Justin, anything can happen.

Now this is a great matchup!
I’d pay twice for this before I’d ever consider buying Conor-Floyd 2

Prob Gaethje will get injured or something. But only after the purses and comp is negotiated. Otherwise just go through w the fight and help Conor’s leverage. Risky though because even though he is a big favorite over Justin, anything can happen.
If McGregor is a favorite for this fight then I know something fishy is afoot.

McGregor is a con man. Spoon fed easy opponents MOST of the time. Every now and then he takes a big risk in an attempt to maintain credibility. It's all just a money machine and UFC willingly MC the whole charade.

Best possible matchup for the fighters, fans, and UFC.

I'm not a gaethje guy because everytime i've watched him he gets absolutely demolished, I don't see how he beats conor and I'm not even a conor fan
unless he wrestle fucks him.

Dude !! but Conor was consider a duck for not taking or answering for a fight with Gaethje...

Maybe you should wait until the fight is signed before getting on your knees to praise Conor

Hook it up to my veins!

Especially if it's at 155lbs.

Always thought Gaethe is the highest ranked most winnable fight available for Conor. Doesn't mean he isn't a legit opponent though and wouldn't be shocked whoever won.

The is THE fight to make. This and Khabib vs Tony are my most anticipated fights by far.

Hell yes!!! great matchup, I hope its real

tenor.gif

shut the fuck up. Everyone is "tailor made" for conor. If he beats khabib, it will be because khabibs "tailor made"for him.

Actually anyone who knows anything about fighting claimed Conor was tailor made for Khabib. Poor tdd, very little wrestling, etc. A guy who walks forward and willingly eats shots is the best matchup for a sniper like Conor. Honestly surprised you don't see this.

I really doubt it, but it’s the fight that needs to happen and the winner will have a lot of momentum. Hopefully Conor signs up but I don’t see it happening.

Why wouldn't Conor sign? Before Cerrone he faced the best grappler in the world and the best boxer. Gaethje could possibly bully Connor but Connor could also box circles around him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back