McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Well its either this or sit out waiting for khabib i guess

And he needs to stay busy

This is a fight im not interested in. Justin is tailor made for Conor.

Ill still watch. Conor KO round 1.

Gonna be interesting watching the Conor haters twist themselves in knots to now say he's ducking Khabib, after having previously said he was ducking Gaethje to fight Khabib.

a7Yyjg8.gif
Yup - check the above post

WTF does this mean?

What an idiotic comment.

eh not really, the implication is that it's a manufactured fight or "Easy" fight obviously, for McGregor. Right?

But half of Sherdog was jerking off Gaethje and saying he deserved a title shot, (over McGregor) so it can't be both ways. He's either that good or he's not. If he is that good and a top contender then it's not some "tailor made" easy fight, sure stylistically he's likely a good matchup for Conor - unless he wrestles I guess.

You might have meant the latter but there are so many emotional driven haters on each side of Khabib-McGregor and it could be construed as a bullshit excuse. Just my take.

Conor starches him but Justin deserves a red panty night for the memorable fights he has given the fans

There is some strange ways to look at things. I heard the same right before the cowboy fight.

What happend to wanting to see the best at against the best?

gaethje isnt as tech, this will be about if gaethje pressures and survives early despite prob eating some kicks and hard straight punches. if he gets comfy and can eat conors shots he'll pressure conor and wear on him and thats when the brawl starts

Although its a logical fight to make in some ways, in others not so much.

If Gaedjthe wins, it sets him up for a shot at Khabib.

However, if Conor wins, Gaedjthe goes to the back of the pack and frankly if Khabib beats Tony, Gaedjthe will be pretty much the only top guy he won't have faced.

I'd rather see Justin rematch against Poirier. Don't really care who Conor fights. Heaven forbid he ever gets his hands on a belt again because everything screeches to a halt when he has one.

But what if Tony beats Khabib? Doesn't Conor get an immediate title shot?

lovely fight. not really a fan of either, will prob cheer for gaethje. picking conor via 1st rd tko.

There is some strange ways to look at things. I heard the same right before the cowboy fight.

What happend to wanting to see the best at against the best?

Gaethje is at the top for LW contenders right now. It's basically him and McGregor next in line for a title shot, so it is the best vs the best.

It's just that on paper McGregor should destroy him. Wild-CTE brawler vs super accurate counter striker.

This is a hell of a fight
Only if Justin survives the first 2 rounds. Justin was finished by Dustin and Eddie, and he was on skates versus Johnson.

If Justin elects to stand-and-bang versus McGregor, then I will bet on a quick KO/TKO for McGregor.

Lol@ all you that constantly make full tarded claims of "Conrat is scared/ducking X"

Constantly made to eat crow but never admit. Now the narrative will suddenly become "CoNRat is ducking Khabib to fight an easier stylistic matchup. COnRat has never won a real fight over only manlets n fluke wins"

Would Conor be able to defend those leg kicks of Gathje?

This would be a burner.

<DCWhoa>

Although its a logical fight to make in some ways, in others not so much.

If Gaedjthe wins, it sets him up for a shot at Khabib.

However, if Conor wins, Gaedjthe goes to the back of the pack and frankly if Khabib beats Tony, Gaedjthe will be pretty much the only top guy he won't have faced.

I'd rather see Justin rematch against Poirier. Don't really care who Conor fights. Heaven forbid he ever gets his hands on a belt again because everything screeches to a halt when he has one.
So you're suggesting a Gaethje-Poirier rematch in order to avoid a possible Khabib-Conor rematch?
How does that make sense? Especially since the latter would be a massive draw

Back