McGregor vs Gaethje in the Works for Summer

Who Wins?

• Total voters
the belt will soon return to it's rightful owner.

<This7>

{<Mcgoat}

No logic whatsoever to fight him but then again its Conor 2.0 who only fights to entertain fans and because he loves it. Anyone at Anytime at Anyweight his entire family name was banned by King Jameson at the time because they were too savage

I can't wait for McGregor to make Justin look stupid, then everyone will claim the wars have taken their tole on him hahaha

Very easy win for McGregor, good bounce back matchmaking

if conor can beat gaitje he deserves the khabib rematch

If he beats Gaethje at 155, he absolutely does.Don't expect Khabib to let Conor fight all his LW bouts at 170 though.

Want to be
cherry-leaf-isolated-on-white-260nw-1145339282.jpg

Gonna be interesting watching the Conor haters twist themselves in knots to now say he's ducking Khabib, after having previously said he was ducking Gaethje to fight Khabib.

a7Yyjg8.gif

Pay attention. This is the fight that almost every critic of mcg has been asking for, for over a year. How do you mcg fans always get everything exactly the opposite of reality?

Gaethje has apparently turned down loads of fights, White wont want to 'reward' him with this

Not gonna happen. Conor just using Gaethje to get leverage for a bigger fight.

<5>

This would be a great fight for both of these guys. And I hope it's at 155 lbs.

People cried Conor took on cerrone instead of Gaethje

now that the Gaethje fight is in the works they’re crying that Gaethje is tailor made for him

Gonna be interesting watching the Conor haters twist themselves in knots to now say he's ducking Khabib, after having previously said he was ducking Gaethje to fight Khabib.

a7Yyjg8.gif

I hate Conor. But if he fights and beats JG, I'll have no problem with him getting crushed by Khabib one more time. He'll have earned the right to do so as far as I'm concerned. But then again, Khabib my lose to TF, in which case nobody knows who the hell will be fighting Ferg for the LW title.

You know how I know this can't be true? Because it's the correct fight to make in every way.

God please let it happen.

Back