McGregor =Seahawks, Siver=Packers

A suggestion:

Tampax-Tampons-Multipax-Variety-Pack-of-32-Super-32-Regular-and-16-Lites-80-Count-Boxes-Pack-of-2-B001G7QV1I-L.jpeg

Posting more pics and gifs, more quality posts. You're only a real man if you drink beer and watch football. You seem very masculine and secure with yourself.

FOOTBALL SUCKS. Cry about it some more.

Posting more pics and gifs, more quality posts. You're only a real man if you drink beer and watch football. You seem very masculine and secure with yourself.

FOOTBALL SUCKS. Cry about it some more.

You're an angry little guy.

I didn't even really read that horse shit up there. You've helped my IQ drop a few points. Thanks for that.

You can go cry now, so sorry I've offended your precious sport.

I helped your IQ drop by you not reading my post?

I'll just let you think about that for a while as you keep posting in the thread you hate so much and bumping it to the top.

I helped your IQ drop by you not reading my post?

I'll just let you think about that for a while as you keep posting in the thread you hate so much and bumping it to the top.

I said I didn't even really read it. Just browsed through it quickly. Nothing to figure out. But you do watch football religiously so I guess you can be forgiven. And you still managed to drop my IQ. I'll keep bumping it to make you butt hurt Americans cry some more. I was willing to let it go but you wanted to take a parting shot at me. You guys are free to talk about Football. I'm free to tell you how its a garbage sport.

You're an angry little guy.

I find it funny how all I have to do is say FOOTBALL SUCKS. And all the angry upset insecure Americans come out of the woodwork. Then begin to cry and attack me like I just nailed your sister. You guys watch NFL football though. You've proven that you are real men.

But I was forced to see this stupid thread on the message board. So I came in to give you all a piece of my mind. This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Take it to the football thread wherever that may be. Some people are not interested in it, and are sick of NFL being crammed down our throats and hearing about it constantly.

So you're bitching about "having to see" one or two threads of about 45 on a single page of an internet message board? Go pop a couple midol, bud.

So you're bitching about "having to see" one or two threads of about 45 on a single page of an internet message board? Go pop a couple midol, bud.

Yes, because literally every time I turn on the television, radio, go online I have to hear or see bullshit about NFL football, I'm sick of it. And it has nothing to do with McGregor vs Siver. Or UFC. NOTHING. There is an NFL thread on this forum. Stop trying to shove your garbage sport down everyones throats.

I said I didn't even really read it. Just browsed through it quickly. Nothing to figure out. But you do watch football religiously so I guess you can be forgiven. And you still managed to drop my IQ. I'll keep bumping it to make you butt hurt Americans cry some more. I was willing to let it go but you wanted to take a parting shot at me. You guys are free to talk about Football. I'm free to tell you how its a garbage sport.

I find it funny how all I have to do is say FOOTBALL SUCKS. And all the angry upset insecure Americans come out of the woodwork. Then begin to cry and attack me like I just nailed your sister. You guys watch NFL football though. You've proven that you are real men.

My team just lost a heartbreaking game to go to the Super Bowl and you are the angriest person in this thread. Maybe get on some antidepressants, or see a therapist. Just some honest suggestions. You can hate football all you want, maybe you'd be happier if you watched it? I don't know, just trying to help you so you don't go looking for an extension cord and a rickety stool.

Cheers!

My team just lost a heartbreaking game to go to the Super Bowl and you are the angriest person in this thread. Maybe get on some antidepressants, or see a therapist. Just some honest suggestions. You can hate football all you want, maybe you'd be happier if you watched it? I don't know, just trying to help you so you don't go looking for an extension cord and a rickety stool.

Cheers!

You see that's what I'm talking about. You suggest I go watch football, when I clearly have no intention of ever watching it. You think everyone should just love football like you do. I'm sick of seeing NFL and hearing about it constantly. I feel bad for any Americans who actually don't like football!

deadshot138 is nowhere to be found, and all of a sudden this became a thread about thx113x vs the world...

The hell?

Clicked to see what time this thread was made. Then lol'd.

You see that's what I'm talking about. You suggest I go watch football, when I clearly have no intention of ever watching it. You think everyone should just love football like you do. I'm sick of seeing NFL and hearing about it constantly. I feel bad for any Americans who actually don't like football!

Well as I said, I just took a really hard loss, and you're more upset than I am. Just throwing out suggestions there buddy. Maybe you should look for that rickety stool and stop trying to make people here and I'm sure people around you as miserable as you are.

Just kidding bud, you're like a golden ray of sunshine. Thanks for posting and adding your colorful rainbow of opinions and sports affinities. We are all truly blessed to know that our day is never as shitty as yours.

.................that worked out pretty well. :icon_lol:

Well as I said, I just took a really hard loss, and you're more upset than I am. Just throwing out suggestions there buddy. Maybe you should look for that rickety stool and stop trying to make people here and I'm sure people around you as miserable as you are.

Just kidding bud, you're like a golden ray of sunshine. Thanks for posting and adding your colorful rainbow of opinions and sports affinities. We are all truly blessed to know that our day is never as shitty as yours.

Right, because I don't like football and don't want to see bullshit about it posted here on an MMA forum and everywhere else I'm depressed, angry and am suicidal. Shows how brain washed you are with your bullshit NFL. If someone doesn't like NFL they're considered outcasts. And the sheep like you keep following the rest of the pack.

Foot ball sucks and most people who watch it are really stupid. There I said it. What I really find humorous about that sport in particular is the fact that the rest of the world doesn't give a rats ass about it except Americans. And you guys act as though your success in football is some amazing accomplishment. Way to go!

I especially love it how when you tell someone football sucks they take it so personally. Like get over it man, NFL is not your God.

Right, because I don't like football and don't want to see bullshit about it posted here on an MMA forum and everywhere else I'm depressed, angry and am suicidal. Shows how brain washed you are with your bullshit NFL. If someone doesn't like NFL they're considered outcasts. And the sheep like you keep following the rest of the pack.

Foot ball sucks and most people who watch it are really stupid. There I said it. What I really find humorous about that sport in particular is the fact that the rest of the world doesn't give a rats ass about it except Americans. And you guys act as though your success in football is some amazing accomplishment. Way to go!

I especially love it how when you tell someone football sucks they take it so personally. Like get over it man, NFL is not your God.

Hahaha wow. Is this real life?

World via not being a bitch.

With the few posts I've seen you've clearly demonstrated you're a complete retard. I hope rest of your 10,000+ are an improvement over what you've posted here. I doubt it.

EDIT: And yes. The world. Hahaha you guys are so delusional. The rest of the world loves football.

Back