McGregor =Seahawks, Siver=Packers

Lol. This thx guy sure is crying a lot about people liking football.

How am I crying about you liking it? Like it all you want. It doesn't belong on this forum. And I don't want to hear about it. It doesn't interest me.

I'm not going to the NFL threads and bashing on you guys or your interest.

What a strange thread this has become. Football is awesome, it's bigger than UFC is and always will be and you should go watch some blokes kick a ball around for 2 hours only to score maybe twice and then fall like little girls every time they get touched.

Yes it is. Football sucks. Deal with it man.

Its not my fault you cannot come to terms with the fact that that someone does not like football.

I never took issue with the fact that you don't like football. I don't care what you watch. You obviously care what I watch though. Must be an insecurity thing.

Posting more pics and gifs, more quality posts. You're only a real man if you drink beer and watch football. You seem very masculine and secure with yourself.

FOOTBALL SUCKS. Cry about it some more.
You seem upset.

Yes, because literally every time I turn on the television, radio, go online I have to hear or see bullshit about NFL football, I'm sick of it. And it has nothing to do with McGregor vs Siver. Or UFC. NOTHING. There is an NFL thread on this forum. Stop trying to shove your garbage sport down everyones throats.

Have you complained to the radio stations, or your television provider, or are you just bitching at us for it being a pivotal day for a sport you don't like being liked to a UFC fight card, not so much by us, but by the aforementioned outlets? You should be writing a strongly worded letter to FOX, or whatever it is catty european lesbians do when they don't like something anymore.

Yes it is. Football sucks. Deal with it man.

Its not my fault you cannot come to terms with the fact that that someone does not like football.

Lol no one is angry. You're the only one crying.

I never took issue with the fact that you don't like football. I don't care what you watch. You obviously care what I watch though. Must be an insecurity thing.

Ok maybe you don't. But there are people who do take issue with my me not liking it (or seeing it posted on a forum where it doesn't belong). I don't care what you watch. I don't even know you why would I? You can follow NFL all you want, just don't try to push it onto me. Not a fan of the sport and sick of seeing it in my face everywhere. I come to an MMA forum to talk MMA, not see more football.

Like I said - I'm not going to the NFL thread and talking trash about it, if I did you can rip into me all you want. This is a UFC Discussion forum. If people are going to attack me because I don't like a sport they're obsessed with being posted on an UFC forum then I don't really know what to say. This isn't the first time I've seen people posting NFL stuff in MMA threads, either. Its annoying dude.

Lol no one is angry. You're the only one crying.

I am being attacked because I don't like football, or seeing it posted on a UFC forum. And all the fanatics are upset about it. Not too hard to figure out. Big deal if I don't like it. Not everyone has to like the same BS you do.

Ok maybe you don't. But there are people who do take issue with my me not liking it (or seeing it posted on a forum where it doesn't belong). I don't care what you watch. I don't even know you why would I? You can follow NFL all you want, just don't try to push it onto me. Not a fan of the sport and sick of seeing it in my face everywhere. I come to an MMA forum to talk MMA, not see more football.

Like I said - I'm not going to the NFL thread and talking trash about it, if I did you can rip into me all you want. This is a UFC Discussion forum. If people are going to attack me because I don't like a sport they're obsessed with being posted on an UFC forum then I don't really know what to say. This isn't the first time I've seen people posting NFL stuff in MMA threads, either. Its annoying dude.

You are keeping this thread going buddy. Stop, think.

Lol. This thx guy sure is crying a lot about people liking football.

THX is also an American Company.

THX-1138 is an American movie made by George Lucas.

thx113x is obviously from an inferior country.

George Lucas> whatever non-important country thx113x is from.

Problem solved.

You have a near 8 year old account here with under 300 posts. You don't come here to do a whole lot it looks like. So just stop while you're behind, eh?

McGregor = Patriots

Absolutely killing it right now.

I am being attacked because I don't like football, or seeing it posted on a UFC forum. And all the fanatics are upset about it. Not too hard to figure out. Big deal if I don't like it. Not everyone has to like the same BS you do.

No one is attacking you for not liking football. Everyone is telling you to stop crying about the one or two threads linking tonight's fight card with the NFL Conference Championship games today, which the fight card directly follows and has been advertised on. And the moment you stop crying in probably the most consecutive posts you've made here in a long time, the sooner you can go about your business and the rest of us will forget you even exist just like any other time. Deal?

You have a near 8 year old account here with under 300 posts. You don't come here to do a whole lot it looks like. So just stop while you're behind, eh?

Well, I have been posting lately. Whatever man, I'm done talking about the NFL with the fanatics. I don't think its a coincidence that the people attacking me are football fans. People have been personally attacking me so I'll give it to them back. If I see football stuff posted on an MMA forum again I will react the same way. Just not a fan and tired of having it shoved in my face constantly.

Well, I have been posting lately. Whatever man, I'm done talking about the NFL with the fanatics. I don't think its a coincidence that the people attacking me are football fans. If I see football stuff posted on an MMA forum again I will react the same way. Just not a fan and tired of having it shoved in my face constantly.

And so will we.

THX is also an American Company.

THX-1138 is an American movie made by George Lucas.

thx113x is obviously from an inferior country.

George Lucas> whatever non-important country thx113x is from.

Problem solved.

10,000+ posts. 90% of which are pure shit. Paid account on a message board. You must be a real winner.

Back