The underdog will rule the day today.

Packers
Colts
Siver

Take it to the bank.

Fail.gif

some_seriously_bad_timing_fails_17.gif

Last edited:
So if the fight goes the way that game went Siver will have Conor a second away from a finish and drop dead from a heart attack giving Conor the victory.

So this is going to be a doozy of a fight then. Awesome!

A choke for the ages by the Packers. Daaaaamn

Seahawks
Patriots
McGregor

Brady will get number 4.

McGregor = McGregor
Siver = Siver

Yes.

What a stupid thread. Bringing up football, c'mon guys you have to realize not everyone wants to hear or see about some stupid football game you guys are obsessed with. This thread has no place on a forum for UFC discussion. I'm really tired of this football BS being constantly thrown in my face.

I can guarantee you that a couple of European fighters don't give a rats ass about NFL football.

Yes.

What a stupid thread. Bringing up football, c'mon guys you have to realize not everyone wants to hear or see about some stupid football game you guys are obsessed with. This thread has no place on a forum for UFC discussion. I'm really tired of this football BS being constantly thrown in my face.

I can guarantee you that a couple of European fighters don't give a rats ass about NFL football.

No one forced you to read the thread, so just let those who do care have their fun and quit being such a salty minge.

Yes.

Just a fun thread dude relax. If it said Manchester United = Conor and Some Other Lawn Fairy Team = Siver I wouldn't have even clicked the thread.

TLDR, don't click threads that you don't give a shit about.

No one forced you to read the thread, so just let those who do care have their fun and quit being such a salty minge.

But I was forced to see this stupid thread on the message board. So I came in to give you all a piece of my mind. This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Take it to the football thread wherever that may be. Some people are not interested in it, and are sick of NFL being crammed down our throats and hearing about it constantly.

This games on McCarthy and a shit strategy of trying to hold on. People will look at the onside kick but it never should have come down to that play.
And for the people that say Wilson's a system QB with a great D, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson aren't winning a game like that. Huge completions at the end of regulation and OT.
The legend grows.

Lol no matter what happens tonight it will pale in comparison to that game!

Go Hawks!!! Repeat incoming...

But I was forced to see this stupid thread on the message board. So I came in to give you all a piece of my mind. This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Take it to the football thread wherever that may be. Some people are not interested in it, and are sick of NFL being crammed down our throats and hearing about it constantly.

So basically:

82zcp.gif

Just a fun thread dude relax. If it said Manchester United = Conor and Some Other Lawn Fairy Team = Siver I wouldn't have even clicked the thread.

TLDR, don't click threads that you don't give a shit about.

If there was some correlation between the 2 fighters and two soccer teams I could deal with it. But this thread makes no sense and its annoying.

Anyways, I don't want to talk about NFL or anything related to it. I feel dumber even reading some of these posts.

I'm a huge Packers can and you make me look incredibly happy. In case you didn't know, the Packers of Green Bay were dominating the NFL football game against the Seattle Seahawks, then in a sudden turn of events, they lost their minds and a 12 point lead with like 5 mins left in the 4 and final quarter. The Packers of Green Bay drove down the field and kicked an oblong ball, made of pig skin through a giant H to tie the game and send it to overtime. In overtime, Seattle drove down the field to score against a defense who were obviously all on DMT at certain points in the game (on side kick, 2 pt conversion) to seal the victory. They advance to the Super Bowl which is the championship of all of the league.

Hope I've been of help. Now go put on some Depeche Mode and some eye liner.

I'm a huge Packers can and you make me look incredibly happy. In case you didn't know, the Packers of Green Bay were dominating the NFL football game against the Seattle Seahawks, then in a sudden turn of events, they lost their minds and a 12 point lead with like 5 mins left in the 4 and final quarter. The Packers of Green Bay drove down the field and kicked an oblong ball, made of pig skin through a giant H to tie the game and send it to overtime. In overtime, Seattle drove down the field to score against a defense who were obviously all on DMT at certain points in the game (on side kick, 2 pt conversion) to seal the victory. They advance to the Super Bowl which is the championship of all of the league.

Hope I've been of help. Now go put on some Depeche Mode and some eye liner.

I didn't even really read that horse shit up there. You've helped my IQ drop a few points. Thanks for that.

You can go cry now, so sorry I've offended your precious sport.

I didn't even really read that horse shit up there. You've helped my IQ drop a few points. Thanks for that.

You can go cry now, so sorry I've offended your precious sport.

A suggestion:

Tampax-Tampons-Multipax-Variety-Pack-of-32-Super-32-Regular-and-16-Lites-80-Count-Boxes-Pack-of-2-B001G7QV1I-L.jpeg

Back