McGregor =Seahawks, Siver=Packers

10,000+ posts. 90% of which are pure shit. Paid account on a message board. You must be a real winner.

The rustle is strong with this one.

And it's at least 95%, have some respect.

Well, I have been posting lately. Whatever man, I'm done talking about the NFL with the fanatics. I don't think its a coincidence that the people attacking me are football fans. People have been personally attacking me so I'll give it to them back. If I see football stuff posted on an MMA forum again I will react the same way. Just not a fan and tired of having it shoved in my face constantly.

Holy hypersensitive batman.

Yes, because literally every time I turn on the television, radio, go online I have to hear or see bullshit about NFL football, I'm sick of it. And it has nothing to do with McGregor vs Siver. Or UFC. NOTHING. There is an NFL thread on this forum. Stop trying to shove your garbage sport down everyones throats.

May I suggest some online communities where they never discuss NFL?
http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/
http://www.momforum.com/
http://wrongplanet.net/

knock yourself out and enjoy football-free discussions.

Well, I have been posting lately. Whatever man, I'm done talking about the NFL with the fanatics. I don't think its a coincidence that the people attacking me are football fans. People have been personally attacking me so I'll give it to them back. If I see football stuff posted on an MMA forum again I will react the same way. Just not a fan and tired of having it shoved in my face constantly.

And how is this thread relevant to MMA in any way?

This is an MMA forum is it not?

You said you were leaving. You're a liar.

And as for its relevance, you have more posts in this thread than anyone.

Holy hypersensitive batman.

I say this thread doesn't belong on an MMA forum and I don't like football.

Football fans attack me. Call me bitch, suicidal, depressed, crybaby etc. How am I in the wrong exactly? This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Only fanatical football fans can some how find a correlation between Siver/McGregor and 2 American football teams. It makes no sense.

Football fans attack me. Call me bitch, suicidal, depressed, crybaby etc. How am I in the wrong exactly? This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Only fanatical football fans can some how find a correlation between Siver/McGregor and 2 American football teams. It makes no sense.

I guess you had to "be there" to know what correlation was being implied, which you weren't. I still don't know why it bothers you so much that this thread exists. Are you sure you're not secretly a serial killer or something? Because that would explain a lot.

How about a UFC forum, on an MMA website. That seems appropriate.

no. not appropriate.

this is a forum based in america with majority American fans of an aggressive sport. It should be assumed 90% of the audience also follow football, and will reference it when discussing MMA.

Do you get mad at the constant pro-wrestling references too?

I guess you had to "be there" to know what correlation was being implied, which you weren't. I still don't know why it bothers you so much that this thread exists. Are you sure you're not secretly a serial killer or something? Because that would explain a lot.

There is no fucking correlation. That's the problem. Now I'm a serial killer. Wow. The hits just keep on coming with you moronic football fans.

There is no fucking correlation. That's the problem. Now I'm a serial killer. Wow. The hits just keep on coming with you moronic football fans.

Wait. You claim persecution here for not liking football. But almost every insult you hurl is reference to any of us either being American and or a football fan. Why are you insulting us just because we like football? Doesn't seem right...

no. not appropriate.

this is a forum based in america with majority American fans of an aggressive sport. It should be assumed 90% of the audience also follow football, and will reference it when discussing MMA.

Fair enough. But users attacking me personally is a bit unnecessary just because I don't share their interests. People who aren't fans of the sport shouldn't have to be bombarded with football constantly.

Wait. You claim persecution here for not liking football. But almost every insult you hurl is reference to any of us either being American and or a football fan. Why are you insulting us just because we like football? Doesn't seem right...

Well if people are going to talk trash I'm going to do it back man. The insults directed towards me have been more significant than anything I've dished out. You just implied I was a serial killer FFS.

EDIT: And I don't think I personally insulted you for being American did I? Insulted you for being an American Football fan.

Last edited:

Actually 4 'Murrican (real) Football teams play(ed) today.

America=MMA, you Euros (and the Euro) are pretty sad.

Euro-Collapse.jpg

Please take solace in the fact the Swiss Franc besmirched your beloved Euro.

'Murrica>E.U. sucks for you. I'd recommend investing in a more stable monetary unit.

Fair enough. But users attacking me personally is a bit unnecessary just because I don't share their interests. People who aren't fans of the sport shouldn't have to be bombarded with football constantly.

You aren't being bombarded though. This thread was one of maybe 2-3 threads on the first page this evening, and at least one of those threads was made making fun of this one. But you came in here raging and crying about "having to see" all this stuff about American football. Had you not done that this thread would have fizzled out in under 5 pages guaranteed. You have, in effect, only added to your own hatred by giving a few of us a reason to come back and keep this thread going.

As far as the personal attacks go: This is the internet, buddy, either get thicker skin or don't make so much noise. You were no saint in here, and the fact that you made such a big deal about the thread being here in the first place only served to paint a big target on a small back if you get what I'm saying.

0-2, about to be 0-3. Hopefully nobody took it to the bank.

Back