McGregor reduced to this

1Gtyo0W.gif

dFvvKkj.gif

Conor03.gif

You're a very sad man.

It's quite impressive how Conor....no it's very impressive how in a few years he's created this internationally/globally recognized brand.

Amazing.

Should inspire you at least somewhat. Lots of little everyday things inspired Conor on his way up.

Right now I'm about Conor's age when his name was getting up there. Hopefully I can make my pro MMA debut soon too. But who wants to watch flyweights? :eek:

He's just promoting his business. I get the hate for the guy but dunno what's wrong with this

He's a con artist POS that bamboozled the sport for a few hundred million and set himself up to make much more, but gotta give the man credit for being able to create that out of thin air. Self belief really works.

Look at how hard Herb Dean had to pull Khabib’s hands part. Khabib pulled a Palhares on Conor. If Herb isn’t there things get bad... Khabib meant business.

From posing in front of a Lambo to posing inside of a delivery truck. That`s what back to back beatings by Floyd and Khabib did to him.

Good for Conor, he has been humbled and I like this side of him a lot more.

Looks like Herb slaps him at the end...
I think he was gesturing for Khabib to back off but it does look like a quick smack. Herb had to do a bit of pulling though that’s for sure. If it was the Kumite we may have seen one of these:
BMGy-h.gif

It's fine. He pretty much ensured he has money for his children for the rest of their lives barring insane spending. You would do the same thing if you were in his shoes.

International multi-millionaire entrepreneur getting his hands dirty, love that he is building a culture in his business

Yeah a culture of quitting and going onto welfare.

At least he fights any weight unlike the natural welterweight Khabib

Who cuts to lightweight for a grappling advantage and kills himself so bad doing it that he wants to retire

Khabib is taller than Woodley and wouldn't have a problem making welterweight his natural weight

He knows Woodley has no grappling or striking disadvantage and would end his career and send him back to Dagestan wrestling baby bears that have their teeth cut out with pliers though

"If that's the case then why did he get his ass kicked."

Cause this was Khabib's moment and Conor already had those moments v Aldo and Alvarez and Floyd and wasn't as hungry anymore

Plus Khabib is the worst weight cheat of all time in combat sports that can't continue to fight at lightweight and will retire instead of fighting at his natural weight where Woodley (who is shorter than Khabib) shits all over Khabib

Back