McGregor reduced to this

He last few posts were about him promoting his whisky while Khabib were him training in the gym. Have a feeling Conor is over the fighting business​

At the end of the day it’s prize fighting and he got the biggest prize. Can’t be mad at him

dFvvKkj.gif
Are those Russian quotes real?

Hahaa he spent all his money on drugs and liquor now he has become a truck driver delivering potatoes all the way from Ireland.

"Proper potatoes yeh!"

Proper potatoes. Hahaha.

The guy posts a media shot and you all think he’s a van driver now?

This whole weight thing is silly. Nobody ever complained when Connor was crushing the manlet division. He obviously enjoyed the advantage of being one of the bigger guys in that division. All the champs kill themselves to make a weight that is unnatural for them. Maybe guys like Edgar who walked around 160 for his 155 fights now currently cuts to 145. He’s one of the few exceptions off the top of my head cut he still cuts.

The weight thing isn't silly, Conor knew he had to move up to really cement a legacy.

Khabib won't move up and just keeps cherry picking lightweights, that's the problem because he is going to retire at lightweight when his body gives out and can't do the cut anymore instead of moving up like a true fighter.

Even Joe Rogan etc. Would be pissed off if Khabib retired instead of moving up he's 29. I heard the surprise in Joe's voice at the rumour of Khabib retiring, who only has two reasons to retire the weight cut and scared to fight Welterweight.

If Conor did a whole career at featherweight he'd get slaughtered for life from his haters and Till got slated heavy for weight cuts but this is a darker form of cheating

The real Conor McGregor died on October 6th when his soul was stolen

This friendly man smiling in the photo is nothing but a shell

Tell us more about yourself, you sound amazing.

Awwwwww....that’s so sweet of you to say, Blanqua.

I am quite amazing. The list of reasons why is way too long to write out in these forums though. We’re talking at least a 400 page book, which could end up being multiple volumes.

Last edited:
Just posted it on his IG...

you people need to understand conor is done fighting.

he is a business man now. he has tons of businesses, and it turns out this whiskey thing is making him a shitload . he wouldnt spend so much time on it without it having a huge monetary payoff. this IS his job now

mcg maybe lost, but he didn't behave like an ape

Have you tried his Whiskey?
If not buy some, and buy Smirnoff vodka and tell me that doesnt taste like the same stuff.
It wont last because its awful. UNLESS they make some changes the product as is, is not good.
Sorry JAMESON KOed Conor in the first, I will wait for the rematch
Lol .. people keep saying this whiskey won't last because it's shitty

But then you compared it to Smirnoff and Jameson, both of which are shitty and have been around forever

Wonder what's missing

Man, people just want to find anything they can to hate on. I actually think its pretty cool that he's having a go at running a business like that. He seems to legitimately enjoy it.

Back