McGregor reduced to this

I love how Conor haters are still so butthurt about his entire career that they're permanently reduced into shitposting about him

like they literally are more butthurt than the actual conor nuthuggers are. This is hilarious.

He got beat by somebody. His life isn't over no matter how hard you haters try to say it is. Dude's got his fucking next 3-4 generations of his family all set for life.

It's interesting that Conor fans jerk off to how much money he makes.

I'd have more respect for this latest get rich scheme if the whiskey wasn't watered down shit. Self-respect matters, no matter how much money you have in the bank. Whoring out your name by selling people a bad product is just a scumbag move. Of course, I realise that this is flying far above his loyal marks' heads.

Not a fan but good for him. Cant hate on someone trying to make it.

Right?

It's so obvious he got his soul stolen from that pic

that smug aura completely beaten out of him

He is not reduced to that, he was that all the time. Used car salesman who is just pretending that he is a class A fighter.

I'd have more respect for this latest get rich scheme if the whiskey wasn't watered down shit. Self-respect matters, no matter how much money you have in the bank. Whoring out your name by selling people a bad product is just a scumbag move. Of course, I realise that this is flying far above his loyal marks' heads.

Have you tried it?

He is not reduced to that, he was that all the time. Used car salesman who is just pretending that he is a class A fighter.

You're talkin a whole lot, about something you don't really understand

? I've trained muay thai in my twenties. Followed MMA from 2004. Who are you to tell me anything?

I'm a fuckin redbelt.

Look. If you did know more you wouldn't say something like that about Conor.

And Conor never sold second hand cars.

I'm a fuckin redbelt.

Look. If you did know more you wouldn't say something like that about Conor.

And Conor never sold second hand cars.
Buddy, when you say and use the term "used car seles man" it's not to be understood in a literal way. It's a figurative speech. Jesus almighty.

Back