Mcgregor may have made at least $10 million for ufc 189

I don't think it was all from UFC 189, but I have said before that he would reach 8 figure after that fight, he became a millionaire back in the Dublin fight with Brandao and has signed new contracts since then.

He said he would make around $7m for the Aldo fight, I doubt it changed much with the Mendes replacement.

Dana didn't, Lorenzo did...

Is your source your ass?

Strange that a Conor fan from Scotland is privy to confirmation that nobody else has. While you are at it, please link where he said he will make 7 million for the Aldo fight.

I love all your theories about how much he made, I think he knows best himself.

I know how you feel, man.
I'm at the point where I think I should take a bit of a break from the UFC and all it's drama. I can come back when things are less of a soap opera... Or, at least, I'm out of the loop enough not to notice.

Exactly how I feel. If it hasn't changed, at least maybe I won't know the difference. Good point. I want to at least be out of the loop.

Is your source your ass?

Strange that a Conor fan from Scotland is privy to confirmation that nobody else has. While you are at it, please link where he said he will make 7 million for the Aldo fight.

I really don't care what you believe.

I would take me ages to trawl through the 100's of Conor interviews to find these bit so I ain't doing it.

I watched a video interview where he said he would make much more than aldo, that it would be around the $7.2m gate money.

$7m claim http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/other-sport/conor-mcgregor-says-hell-make-5459396

The bet was actually for something like $3.2m and it was heavily implied in an interview that Dana didn't take it but that someone else did, it wasn't really a straight up bet, it was related to his PPV points.

He made jack sh*t.

Fighters know jack sh*t about how much they really make.

Almost all of them have no clue how a balance sheet works. Tyson, Holyfield they all thought they had no fight expenses. Then Don King taught them a lesson. I think he paid his brother $1 million to be the janitor in one of Tyson's fights....well he paid his brother with Tyson's money :icon_chee

Connor made didley squat. Probably can't even add

Not bad for a fight where he was injured.

Lol.

Oh, you were serious.

Conor was 100 percent for that fight. His coach has said as much. Now, John Kavanagh (Conor's coach since you clearly know fuck all about MMA) said Conor had an issue with his knee and couldn't wrestle until 2 weeks before the fight (when Conor's knee was "100%"). Which is funny, you know, since Conor didn't know he was facing a wrestler until about 2 weeks before the fight. And given Chad had ZERO training camp other than 2 weeks to cut weight, well, it is clear Conor had a huge fucking advantage for that fight. With his totally healthy knees.

Keep drinking the kool aid though. I love your posts which contain 0 facts!!

I really don't care what you believe.

I would take me ages to trawl through the 100's of Conor interviews to find these bit so I ain't doing it.

I watched a video interview where he said he would make much more than aldo, that it would be around the $7.2m gate money.

$7m claim http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/other-sport/conor-mcgregor-says-hell-make-5459396

The bet was actually for something like $3.2m and it was heavily implied in an interview that Dana didn't take it but that someone else did, it wasn't really a straight up bet, it was related to his PPV points.
He actually changed his story claiming it was for 3.5 million

And Conor implying the bet was taken, (A bet which would never even be allowed given it would affect the integrity of the fight) and even the article states "Is normal? Certainly doesn't seem that way, but good for him if its considered legal and ethical" is a different story then you just told claiming as fact that Lorenzo did.

And if it wasn't really a bet but rather a prediction on what he'd make on PPV points than it wasn't a bet at all. So what are you claiming now? And it was never implied the bet was accepted. He said he placed a bet with his business partners and then went on to praise himself for his prediction abilities. Stop posting things as facts that you are guessing on. I am sure there is nothing Conor could say that you wouldn't believe but at least stick to that. It is absurd enough on its own without needing to embellish it.

Last edited:
There was never a straight up bet

"I'm still hoping it goes ahead," McGregor said Wednesday. "I feel it's a good bet. It could go either way, so I believe he should take it. It's to do with this pay-per-view stipulation, so it's not as black and white as it seems, but I hope he takes it."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8...-his-bet-with-dana-white-was-actually-for-3-5

It didn't stop them from claiming that though. Although a funny tidbit. Looks like Conor is learning what it is like to deal with Dana White and that NOTHING is behind closed doors..

"I just heard that he spoke about it on the radio, so everyone else knows, because I didn't tell anybody. It was behind closed doors. I don't discuss business. He does, so I hope that means he is taking it."

I don't know what the bell he is talking about.

I don't know if it's 10 but I bet its at least 6-7 million.
And good for him.

He made jack sh*t.

Fighters know jack sh*t about how much they really make.

Almost all of them have no clue how a balance sheet works. Tyson, Holyfield they all thought they had no fight expenses. Then Don King taught them a lesson. I think he paid his brother $1 million to be the janitor in one of Tyson's fights....well he paid his brother with Tyson's money :icon_chee

Connor made didley squat. Probably can't even add

Lol
Conor takes care of his money on his own. But you seem like you know more than him,right?

He actually changed his story claiming it was for 3.5 million

And Conor implying the bet was taken, (A bet which would never even be allowed given it would affect the integrity of the fight) and even the article states "Is normal? Certainly doesn't seem that way, but good for him if its considered legal and ethical" is a different story then you just told claiming as fact that Lorenzo did.

And if it wasn't really a bet but rather a prediction on what he'd make on PPV points than it wasn't a bet at all. So what are you claiming now? And it was never implied the bet was accepted. He said he placed a bet with his business partners and then went on to praise himself for his prediction abilities. Stop posting things as facts that you are guessing on. I am sure there is nothing Conor could say that you wouldn't believe but at least stick to that. It is absurd enough on its own without needing to embellish it.

You talk some shite, stop putting words into people mouths.

It was not a prediction on what he'd make , I was a bet which would increase his PPV points if he finished him in the 2nd round.

What about Conor makes your so angry...?

Back