Mcgregor may have made at least $10 million for ufc 189

HURRDURRDURR I'm a moron who can't read HerpADERPDERP

Actually, he said he made the bet with one of his sponsors, just like I wrote in my post, so it being unethical and hurrdyrdurr... Stop wasting my time, you fuckin' dummy.

Actually, he said he made the bet with one of his sponsors, just like I wrote in my post, so it being unethical and hurrdyrdurr... Stop wasting my time, you fuckin' dummy.

Omg....you really believe this bet happened don't you?

Lol...are you 12? Shit, I thought I was talking to an adult all this time.

The whole premise of this bet was it was Conor betting against Dana and Co, not his sponsors you idiot. Dana was the one who brought this up first! But I guess you can ignore this if you just reimagine that it took place against other people?

C'mon Docile...I really thought you were better than this.

Also, please quote my whole post this time...do you really think the most arrogant, loud mouthed fighter wouldn't brag about winning this bet?!? Lol...

He didn't brag about winning this bet, because it never existed.

But have fun living in your fantasy world kid :) must be fun

Omg....you really believe this bet happened don't you?

Lol...are you 12? Shit, I thought I was talking to an adult all this time.

The whole premise of this bet was it was Conor betting against Dana and Co, not his sponsors you idiot. Dana was the one who brought this up first! But I guess you can ignore this if you just reimagine that it took place against other people?

C'mon Docile...I really thought you were better than this.

Also, please quote my whole post this time...do you really think the most arrogant, loud mouthed fighter wouldn't brag about winning this bet?!? Lol...

He didn't brag about winning this bet, because it never existed.

But have fun living in your fantasy world kid :) must be fun

#rekd

herpadurp

So, your whole argument rests on the fact that you haven't seen the interview where Dana said he wasn't crazy enough to take such a bet. And the later one where Conor alluded to having made the bet with one of his sponsors, without specifying details.

Alright then, and rather than admitting your obvious ignorance, you start speculating and using retarded logic to make your POV seem obvious. It's cute, but it'll hardly sway anything other than your kids, who I'll be keeping in my prayers from now on.

Oh and your other claim is that if Conor was suddenly a multi-millionaire, he'd want to flaunt those numbers, rather than the things he'll be purchasing with that money. Yeah that makes sense" right, he's making it rain, trying to copy mayweather, he isn't just doing his thing and enjoying the finer things in life.

Back in reality, he'll be bragging about viewership and PPV numbers, and flaunting luxury commodities, just like he's been doing so far, dummy. :icon_chee

I know there are a sizable number of younger posters on Sherdog, but older posters here should understand what is real and what is manufactured for the sake of a marketable image.

I know there are a sizable number of younger posters on Sherdog, but older posters here should understand what is real and what is manufactured for the sake of a marketable image.

You expect too much from sherdog

Yeah believe everything he says on twitter.

Hes talking about his next fight...

So, your whole argument rests on the fact that you haven't seen the interview where Dana said he wasn't crazy enough to take such a bet. And the later one where Conor alluded to having made the bet with one of his sponsors, without specifying details.

Alright then, and rather than admitting your obvious ignorance, you start speculating and using retarded logic to make your POV seem obvious. It's cute, but it'll hardly sway anything other than your kids, who I'll be keeping in my prayers from now on.

Oh and your other claim is that if Conor was suddenly a multi-millionaire, he'd want to flaunt those numbers, rather than the things he'll be purchasing with that money. Yeah that makes sense" right, he's making it rain, trying to copy mayweather, he isn't just doing his thing and enjoying the finer things in life.

Back in reality, he'll be bragging about viewership and PPV numbers, and flaunting luxury commodities, just like he's been doing so far, dummy. :icon_chee

Wow...I'm honestly shocked at your naivety. You've said (and apparently believed) some pretty dumb things in the past...

But if you honestly believe this "bet" happened...man, I can't argue with someone who is this level of delusional.

It is so incredibly obvious for so many reasons (only a few of which I've brought up and you've HERPADERP ignored) that this didn't happen, yet you'll just keep being delusional. So I'll leave you to your fantasy, because we all know how it goes when you argue with stupid people on the internet...

Blabla ignoring everything I write and insisting on continuing reiterating the same points that have no basis in reality

If you're happy using straw-man arguments and claiming my points are null without ever providing the slightest explanation as to why they'd be null, then be my guest. But pretending that's not the height of stupidity while you're at it is merely pathetic tbh. :redface:

If you're happy using straw-man arguments and claiming my points are null without ever providing the slightest explanation as to why they'd be null, then be my guest. But pretending that's not the height of stupidity while you're at it is merely pathetic tbh. :redface:

I already tried to explain to you why this situation is absolutely ludicrous, go read my earlier posts. And this time, while you breathe through your mouth and move your lips with every word that you struggle to comprehend, please do try to think about this logically.

But I understand that's asking a lot of you. I'll admit, it's much easier to just believe everything you're told, rather than actually thinking for yourself. I'll not be responding further here, as you are clearly beyond the point of saving. So enjoy having the last herpaderp word, please do make it as hilarious as your other posts.

I'll see you in the next ridiculous Conor thread, you know I love to hate you Docile :-*

Back