Mcgregor may have made at least $10 million for ufc 189

Conor-McGregor-Money.jpg

I seriously doubt that. GSP himself said that made 4-5 M per fight for his last several fights, and Dana said GSP was the UFC PPV king and highest paid fighter in MMA in 2013. That was two years ago though. However, I seriously doubt Conor made twice what GSP made. Do not believe everything you read.

In a follow up, GSP had told a French Paper that he made 4-5 M per fight.

If he got a good percentage of pay per view plus a good base sum, I could see that.

You fuckin morons thinkin that dana and lorenzo accepted that 3 million dollar bet makes me question our species. So dumb

The UFC is still getting a bargain. They should probably pay him in ownership percentages.

Anyone who thinks any ufc fighter is 10m plus all In for any fight...come on

Your point being that you don't think the bet exists?

Lol, good on you then. But anything Conor says may be a lie then, and that's not what we're discussing. Disbelieve it all if you want to, keep doubting what he'll do to Aldo aswell while you're at it.

Oh c'mon Docile, you're better than this...at least I thought you were.

We all know Conor will talk himself up like he's a god. His favorite thing seems to be showing off just how much new money he has.

Have you seen him talk about how he won a $3 million dollar bet? Anywhere? If so, please source it for me, I must have missed it...

Because we all know, if Conor won a big bet, ESPECIALLY a bet on himself, he'd be the first one to brag about it incessantly...

The only source I've seen is one Dana tweet saying the bet may have been offered...do we even need to talk about how extremely unreliable that is?

Last edited:
Would hardly be surprising if he made 10m. Floyd collecting 150m for a fight and there's no way in hell his PPV numbers are 15 times that of Conor's.

lol...yeah right. Though he probably made an extra stack for pretending like he did.

Although I'm at the point with the UFC where I really don't care much either way what they are doing. There are a few fighters I like that I feel confident will fight clean, legit, not overly hype and have a lot of talent and that is Weidman, Demetrius Johnson, TJ, Rousey, Edgar...can't really say after that.

It wouldn't shock me to find out a fight was fixed or one fighter was paid off anyway or if just about anybody is on PEDS and the whole thing is becoming way too TMZ for me. But could just be a phase I'm going through. Hopefully the passion comes back a little more. It isn't the first time I have felt burned out.

I know how you feel, man.
I'm at the point where I think I should take a bit of a break from the UFC and all it's drama. I can come back when things are less of a soap opera... Or, at least, I'm out of the loop enough not to notice.

Under/Over on Conor ending up a punch drunk homeless guy?

It's certainly not impossible, and the low chance of him winning as early as the second round, coupled with the huge profit margin for all his sponsors if he actually does it and becomes a star off it, and it's actually a very safe bet for a rich sponsor.

I can assure you they didn't do what you did and turn into a googly eyed cartoon cramming the word bejeezus 20x into a sentence at the size of that amount.

Yea, maybe that's not what you did, but that post of yours sure painted that picture.

Anyway, he said it in one of his interviews, of which he made hundreds prior to the fight, I don't have the will to rummage them for you.

Funn that anyone thinks UFC would ever pay one of their fighters that much

Back