McGregor is a boss

No GOATS don't go 1-2 in their weight class.
Secondly its spelled successful

Also Dana > Conor when it comes to "the whole business".

Bye
Dana never had to get in there and fight

Conor hasn't won a fight in lightweight for more than 4 years.

Nope, I can separate the fighter from their fan base unlike 99.9 percent of you idiots
Except Conor is the real issue. He talks way too much trash and btw the first thing he did was use the excuse of ring rust. He always makes excuses.

Conor would fuck your wife and beat your ass easily at the same time if he wanted to.
Let me guess? A King of Cuck Connor fanboy, sad his idol got "Knocked the fooook out" "Who the fooook is that guy" that just knocked out ya man

Ya man got dropped by pillow fists, and amateur strker. How embarrasing

Give it a month and he'll be spouting some nonsense or other about Ring rust blah blah blah.

Conor handled this loss like a fucking boss. His presser afterwards made me even more of a fan. He complimented Dustin's strategy, talked about how his leg got fucked up and how great Dustin's defense was out there.

" I have no excuses out there, amazing performance by Dustin out there"

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get. Dustin beating you doesnt mean you suck lol

His legacy as the greatest prize fighter in MMA history is sealed.

Moving forward I think a fight vs Tony or Nate is on the horizon and a win vs either gets the hyperbole train right back on the tracks.
I'd hate to see how badly you try to fluff the fighters in your actual top 10 if you go this hard for Conor haha

I agree that on the whole Conor does handle his losses very well and professionally.

Occasionally he blurs the line between breaking down what he believes cost him the fight and making excuses for himself to downplay the defeat.

He’s been shitting on Khabib a ton lately also despite being beaten by him in dominant fashion. So he isn’t always that respectful.

Let me guess? A King of Cuck Connor fanboy, sad his idol got "Knocked the fooook out" "Who the fooook is that guy" that just knocked out ya man

Ya man got dropped by pillow fists, and amateur strker. How embarrasing
I have made it perfectly clear in this thread who I am a fanboy of. They have been knocked out. It did suck. Last time it happened was over a year ago however so I assure you I am fine.

Didn't look anything like Conor from the start.

Slow. No pop in his strikes. Defenseless.

Conor truly has cared more about the business side the entire time.

Money has ALWAYS been his motivation and everything about pride and greatness for just being the best fighter was a schtick.

He's playing 4-D chess and even fans such as myself thought it was about the love of fighting.

Fighting was just an avenue he chose to become a billionaire.

He's ultimately just a family man.

Yes it does, Conor took his fist and made his millions, Dana was just friends with some millionaires.

The guy claimed Conor is the best business man in the whole business. Dana is a part of that business.... So Conor is not. Also I am sure the founder of One might be better and others. They are also part of the whole business.
If he had said among fighters then yes...

Just friends with some millionaires? If it was that easy we would have seen a lot more competition in MMA. Yet nobody can manage to compete with the UFC.

Didn't look anything like Conor from the start.

Slow. No pop in his strikes. Defenseless.

Conor truly has cared more about the business side the entire time.

Money has ALWAYS been his motivation and everything about pride and greatness for just being the best fighter was a schtick.

He's playing 4-D chess and even fans such as myself thought it was about the love of fighting.

Fighting was just an avenue he chose to become a billionaire.

He's ultimately just a family man.
Nope. This takes away from Dustin's victory and that is nonsense. He was the better fighter last night period.

Conor handled this loss like a fucking boss. His presser afterwards made me even more of a fan. He complimented Dustin's strategy, talked about how his leg got fucked up and how great Dustin's defense was out there.

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get. Dustin beating you doesnt mean you suck lol

Moving forward I think a fight vs Tony or Nate is on the horizon and a win vs either gets the hyperbole train right back on the tracks.
BS, he pulled a Sean O'Malley and invoked the dead leg

Is this satire? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Conor is back! Hopefully he fights again soon, win or lose hes exciting to have back fighting

The guy claimed Conor is the best business man in the whole business. Dana is a part of that business.... So Conor is not. Also I am sure the founder of One might be better and others. They are also part of the whole business.
If he had said among fighters then yes...

Just friends with some millionaires? If it was that easy we would have seen a lot more competition in MMA. Yet nobody can manage to compete with the UFC.
Lol what the UFC was the original brand and pioneer of MMA, they had a head start and a virtual monopoly until Pride came but the UFC prevailed. And we don’t even know the sales of Proper 12 and Conor’s true net worth but the man is truly self made.

Back