McGregor is a boss

I must say, the Conortards aren't disappointing us today <mma4>

"I'm so happy hahaha! What a great nights of fights guyz!! what a great sport hahaha!! let's all forget all the ridiculous shit I was spouting yesterday ok? Anyone kicking me while I'm down is obviously a salty hater who can't deal with the fact that a healthy Conor would take Poirier's head clean off, but that's how it is, flukes happen, that's what makes this amazing sport so great hahaha =))))) "I'm... just...so... HAPPY <DCrying>"

Last edited:
I must say, the Conortards aren't disappointing us today <mma4>

"I'm so happy hahaha! What a great nights of fights guyz!! what a great sport hahaha!! let's all forget all the ridiculous shit I was spouting yesterday ok? Anyone kicking me while I'm down is obviously a salty hater who can't deal with the fact that a healthy Conor would take Poitier's head clean off, but that's how it is, flukes happen, that's what makes this amazing sport so great hahaha =))))) "I'm... just...so... HAPPY <DCrying>"
Believe what you want player.

Didn't look anything like Conor from the start.

Slow. No pop in his strikes. Defenseless.

Conor truly has cared more about the business side the entire time.

Money has ALWAYS been his motivation and everything about pride and greatness for just being the best fighter was a schtick.

He's playing 4-D chess and even fans such as myself thought it was about the love of fighting.

Fighting was just an avenue he chose to become a billionaire.

He's ultimately just a family man.

4D Chess? Billionaire? Family man?

OMG, Conortards are amazing... SMH. I'm so happy you retards are disappearing from here... Hurry and just fuckoff from here along with your hero, dimwits.

Bullshit...Conor was Conor because the UFC chose him...they needed a new posterboy because GSP left, Anderson is done and Jones had a lot of bad rep...He won't reach GSP level of legacy...won't even tap the levels of Anderson Silva or Jon Jones...zero title defense...Khabib cleaned house...Conor has as much legacy as Eddie Alvarez...a one time champ with no title defense...
Meh, Conor will be remembered among the masses more then the above. Young fight fans 13-15 don't even know who GSP or Anderson Silva is let alone seen them fight.

Humble in defeat? The guy's schtick is up, his lucky fluke run in the UFC has been clearly exposed, there is no more shit left to talk, he got ruthlessly finished by Diaz, Khabib, and Poirier. Not decision wins, finished.

People accepted his belligerent rhetoric because he was able to back it up with victory. There's no room for that anymore.

Now his fans praise his humble attitude, lol. Like when he punched that old guy in a bar? Or the dolley incident? He's an asshole who overestimated his abilities and has been FORCEFULLY and PUBLICLY humbled. What choice does he have but to act humble?

I'd have preferred is he showed his true colors and started talking shit at the postfight, claiming an injury hindered him and that he would sleep Dustin again in a heartbeat to set up a more profitable trilogy. At least that was entertaining.

Enlighten me then who has been more successful as a prize fighter in MMA?
This is a combat sport, not Fortune 500. There are several fighters who have done a lot more to prove they were the very best in their division during their reign than Conor. When Conor could have proven he was the best, he chose to pick his fights based on money, had very long periods of inactivity, and lost repeatedly to fighters he was picked to easily defeat.

I'm sorry. He's a great fighter, but he's not in the same league as the GOATs.

This is a combat sport, not Fortune 500. There are several fighters who have done a lot more to prove they were the very best in their division during their reign than Conor. When Conor could have proven he was the best, he chose to pick his fights based on money, had very long periods of inactivity, and lost repeatedly to fighters he was picked to easily defeat.

I'm sorry. He's a great fighter, but he's not in the same league as the GOATs.
I never said he was the goat though I get how people could misunderstand my meaning when I said Conor was by far the most successful prize fighter ever..... Not the same thing.

He also hit a old man for no reason like a year ago.

Didn't Colby use a pillow like Ronda?

Conor handled this loss like a fucking boss. His presser afterwards made me even more of a fan. He complimented Dustin's strategy, talked about how his leg got fucked up and how great Dustin's defense was out there.

" I have no excuses out there, amazing performance by Dustin out there"

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get. Dustin beating you doesnt mean you suck lol

His legacy as the greatest prize fighter in MMA history is sealed.

Moving forward I think a fight vs Tony or Nate is on the horizon and a win vs either gets the hyperbole train right back on the tracks.
Don't want to sound like a creep but do you mind telling me who the person in your profile picture is? I did a google image search but I didn't get any results. Thank you in advance.

McGregor is a racist druggy that beats old men in bars. His change of attitude is just PR.

Don't want to sound like a creep but do you mind telling me who the person in your profile picture is? I did a google image search but I didn't get any results. Thank you in advance.
Laura Sanko. She has fought before and I think she is fuckin beautiful

Back