McGregor is a boss

Bad Karate

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor handled this loss like a fucking boss. His presser afterwards made me even more of a fan. He complimented Dustin's strategy, talked about how his leg got fucked up and how great Dustin's defense was out there.

" I have no excuses out there, amazing performance by Dustin out there"

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get. Dustin beating you doesnt mean you suck lol

His legacy as the greatest prize fighter in MMA history is sealed.

Moving forward I think a fight vs Tony or Nate is on the horizon and a win vs either gets the hyperbole train right back on the tracks.

Conor handled this loss like a fucking boss. His presser afterwards made me even more of a fan. He complimented Dustin's strategy, talked about how his leg got fucked up and how great Dustin's defense was out there.

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get.

Moving forward I think a fight vs Tony or Nate is on the horizon and a win vs either gets the hyperbole train right back on the tracks.

Certainly you're kidding

sad-crying-gif.gif

No...he got humbled...he didn't give any excuses because there was none...Poirier took his best shots and wrecked him.

If Conor didn't bring in so many new fans that can be annoying as shit none of y'all would be celebrating his loss like this. I get flaming his fans on here and trolling a bit but some of the "Conor was never any good" talk I just don't get. Dustin beating you doesnt mean you suck lol

giphy.gif

Nate fight:
"I misinterpreted his efficiency. He was very efficient and he took shots well. Played with his energy well, whereas I didn't. I blew out, he did not."

Fans claimed it was the most humble Conor interview ever.

a few months later same year:

""They all say I'm all talk, but I look at them and say they're all talk because I'm here fighting every week. I even had to fight a guy three times the size of me, and now, I'm back again."

I 100% agree. I was a hater, but he handled the loss better than any other fighter I've seen. He gave Dustin props, and was engaging and respectful to him and his team afterwards. I like this Conor.

Conor is GOAT. Its just sad how his haters downgrade everything he has achieved even though its evident thats hes most succesful prize fighter and business man in whole business.

Nate fight:
"I misinterpreted his efficiency. He was very efficient and he took shots well. Played with his energy well, whereas I didn't. I blew out, he did not."

Fans claimed it was the most humble Conor interview ever.

a few months later same year:

""They all say I'm all talk, but I look at them and say they're all talk because I'm here fighting every week. I even had to fight a guy three times the size of me, and now, I'm back again."
Being timid in victory doesn't sell fights.

Conor is GOAT. Its just sad how his haters downgrade everything he has achieved even though its evident thats hes most succesful prize fighter and business man in whole business.

No GOATS don't go 1-2 in their weight class.
Secondly its spelled successful

Also Dana > Conor when it comes to "the whole business".

Bye

No GOATS don't go 1-2 in their weight class.
Secondly its spelled successful

Also Dana > Conor when it comes to "the whole business".

Bye
Look we got grammar police here. Its not first time you shit on people for wrong spelling. You should know heres lot of people from different backgrounds but i see you're not very intelligent and can't argue with facts so you choose to do that.

Delusional McRunner fans are fantastic.

Look we got grammar police here. Its not first time you shit on people for wrong spelling. You should know heres lot of people from different backgrounds but i see you're not very intelligent and can't argue with facts so you choose to do that.

Yet you presented no facts only fiction.

1. Conor is NOT GOAT.
2. Conor is NOT the best business man in the whole business.

I did not shit on you, I corrected you. I did not call you any names.
Here you are calling me "not very intelligent".

Make zero mistake boys I knew you are not saying anything good about Conor today on here without a wave of flames coming lol.

Back