McGregor Contract Expiration

You should be tankin' me.

I'm bumping your lame thread...

Also, you were the one who brought up Mel Gibson when he said nothing of the sort in reality.
Was referencing WoozyFailGuy's comment. See the reference?

And nah, it's not lame. I'm pretty curious about the idea of Conor moving onto boxing and how realistic it is that he's gonna get another fight lined up within a year. That Pacquiao fight would be huge.

Those contracts are BS, even if the 5 years are over but you didn't fight the number of fights, they still own you.
No I believe the 5 years are real and they can't do anything about it since the antitrust lawsuit started. They changed it so they could win the case

Note: Please make your comments relevant to the questions I asked.

The TS would really appreciate that. Thanks. TS.
This is very hard on sherdog, everyone wants to be a retard in every moment.

Let Conor fight? He has wet dreams about Conor fighting, its not on the UFC's end.
Seems pretty clear it is to me.

He's made it clear he wants to fight, wanted to fight in 2023 and wants to fight now. Dana is saying "maybe later this year" and is super evasive every time he's asked about him, bringing up irrelevant points like his leg break which he's already recovered from.

Was referencing WoozyFailGuy's comment. See the reference?

And nah, it's not lame. I'm pretty curious about the idea of Conor moving onto boxing and how realistic it is that he's gonna get another fight lined up within a year. That Pacquiao fight would be huge.
I don't know, or care who "WoozyFailGuy" is.

You're making random shit up; Pacquiao? Mel Gibson??? Where are you getting this shit from, because its not on Google...

Whatever happened to the narrative the UFC was being run by Conor? It's funny how that faded and we're back to UFC is strong arming him now. Everyone used to say how Conor told UFC what they would do because he brought so much money and he still does, so I don't know how its different today.

i can see his career ending on the hign notes of his rants on social media: a perfect fit for the character.

Dana doesn't want that "legal" smoke. Conor's contract ends in a year and he goes probably to something with striking only like bare knuckle that is high paying and cashes in on his notoriety but doesn't have to worry about his leg or risk grappling exchanges (which he has always been weak in regardless of whatever training he's been doing.) Conor McGregor inc. is a business eco system that was established based on fighting (and there is still value in him showing a little prowess there if he doesn't take much risk.) Pacquiao in the middle east is a great idea they pay way more there.
Conor vs Perry in BKFC would make so much money.

Whatever happened to the narrative the UFC was being run by Conor? It's funny how that faded and we're back to UFC is strong arming him now. Everyone used to say how Conor told UFC what they would do because he brought so much money and he still does, so I don't know how its different today.
It’s probably because he wants to box. The UFC knows if they let him box then everyone would want to be able to box. Or he is wanting an unreasonable amount of money on the new deal

I think they don't want him to fight because if he wins. They can't say he washed out of the UFC. He will be a bigger draw with another promotion whether it is mma or boxing if he leaves after a win.
I would guess they are trying to re-negotiate a deal with him now but he doesn't like the terms.

Seems pretty clear it is to me.

He's made it clear he wants to fight, wanted to fight in 2023 and wants to fight now. Dana is saying "maybe later this year" and is super evasive every time he's asked about him, bringing up irrelevant points like his leg break which he's already recovered from.
Conor saying he will do something is a very different thing than him actually going through with it, very...

I don't know, or care who "WoozyFailGuy" is.

You're making random shit up; Pacquiao? Mel Gibson??? Where are you getting this shit from, because its not on Google...

I don't know about Mel Gibson, but Conrad was calling for the Pacman fight when he was at the Ngannou vs Fury event.

End of 2024.

So he’ll probably go box grandpa Floyd or maybe Jake Paul sometime in 2025 for like $50mil lol. And idiots will pay to watch it.

Conor is a 35 year old drug addict that's had a shitload of plastic surgery, new teeth, and is on more juice than a monkey with a broken jaw...

When are we going to let this go? Conor has...

His last good performance was in 2016 when the guy was 28 years old.

I agree, it's time to bury the nostalgia.

Back