McGregor Contract Expiration

Fjord

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone know when McGregor's contract expires?

Does Dana release McGregor from his contract if McGregor is absolute he's ready to move on from combat involving leg kicks? Seems possible enough.

Odds for McGregor fighting Pacquiao in the Middle East within the next 12 months?

Anyone know when McGregor's contract expires?

Does Dana release McGregor from his contract if McGregor is absolute he's ready to move on from combat involving leg kicks? Seems possible enough.

Odds for McGregor fighting Pacquiao in the Middle East within the next 12 months?

He still has two fights left, he can't go anywhere

Mel Gibson..?

<JagsKiddingMe>

I love the Road Warrior, but he's batshit insane and shouldn't be listened to by anyone except a psychologist...

Ahh, could have sworn I asked you to keep your comments relevant to the questions I posted. And for some reason, you couldn't do that. Seemed like it was such a simple request.

This is my thread. Man, it's like walking into a conversation and respecting the people that started the conversation and just sort of following along and participating in the conversation instead of trying to disrupt it.

Man, trolls really suck.

Ahh, could have sworn I asked you to keep your comments relevant to the questions I posted. And for some reason, you couldn't do that. Seemed like it was such a simple request.

This is my thread. Man, it's like walking into a conversation and respecting the people that started the conversation and just sort of following along and participating in the conversation instead of trying to disrupt it.

Man, trolls really suck.

You should be tankin' me.

I'm bumping your lame thread...

Also, you were the one who brought up Mel Gibson when he said nothing of the sort in reality.

He either wants the ufc to let him box and they won’t go for it or they are lowballing him. Those are the only reasons he is refusing to sign another deal. Maybe he wants his contract to expire so he can box Manny and not have to share a percentage with the UFC. Boxing money is probably the only thing that can motivate him now

Initially, UFC contracts dot's expire. You fight them out... or you retire, and the contract freezes.

I believe after the Cung Le lawsuit, they changed it.

I remember from the GSP case, that there was a 5 year period for the contract to expire. This kicked in upon retirement though. I don't believe Conor ever said that he was retired.

But then again, Conor probably has a custom contract signed with the UFC. However, the general consensus is that the contract is valid for 5 years.

Dana doesn't want that "legal" smoke. Conor's contract ends in a year and he goes probably to something with striking only like bare knuckle that is high paying and cashes in on his notoriety but doesn't have to worry about his leg or risk grappling exchanges (which he has always been weak in regardless of whatever training he's been doing.) Conor McGregor inc. is a business eco system that was established based on fighting (and there is still value in him showing a little prowess there if he doesn't take much risk.) Pacquiao in the middle east is a great idea they pay way more there.

Man, trolls really suck.
That's the pot calling the sheet of clear glass "black."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back