McGregor cheated at least 19 times against Khabib; Herb Dean should be fired.

For all of 2013 <45>:
v3JDER9.png

Historically, McGregor has been quite a dirty fighter.

Fakes glove touch:

Grabs fence with right hand:
1539050651835683.gif

The first one is a myth - they clearly acknowledge before the fight that there would be no glove touch. This is easily debunked by just rewinding fiften seconds and actually seeing the fight.

IllRealIndianelephant.gif

conor haters are taking the loss worse than his fans
I'm more bothered by Herb not deducting a single point; he's either so incompetent that he needs to join Mazzagatti, or there's a conspiracy at play.

Then the media outs themselves as biased by not mentioning the fouls altogether, and in some cases (Bryant) actually try to spin it like McGregor was honorable.

And people wonder why there's such a strong backlash against McGregor, the UFC, and the media.

conor haters are taking the loss worse than his fans

They wanted Conor to get ragdolled and come out with both his eyes shut, covered in blood and his face changed. But Conor actually gave khabib a challenge with the wrestling in the first round, 3rd round, came out with minimal damage after 2 years out of the cage.

Outclassed? Khabib failed every attempt to advance position after taking him down in the 1st round. He also failed every takedown attempt in the 3rd round.
You're nitpicking to save face. Conor was outclassed. He was out wrestled, knocked down, and submitted within 4 rounds.

They wanted Conor to get ragdolled and come out with both his eyes shut, covered in blood and his face changed. But Conor actually gave khabib a challenge with the wrestling in the first round, 3rd round, came out with minimal damage after 2 years out of the cage.

Challenge? You have to be challenged to think Conor gave Khabib a challenge.

You're nitpicking to save face. Conor was outclassed. He was out wrestled, knocked down, and submitted within 4 rounds.

He took a big punch which surprised him for a split second, never left his feet, not a true knockdown and wasn't counted as one. Not the best look but shows he can take big punches and recover instantly.
Out wrestled is a stretch. Khabib had to try very hard in round 1 and couldn't get anything done once he had the takedown. Yes he landed some ground n pound in round 2 but that was Khabib trying very hard to finish Conor and Conor managed to survive.
Conor took the first round against Khabib.
Yes Conor submitted in round 4. But you got to remember with how much money Conor has now you can excuse him for taking an exit after 4 rounds. He doesn't need to fight till the bitter end but he still shows up and puts on a performance,, a better performance than any of khabibs other opponents since juiced up gleison tibau.

Challenge? You have to be challenged to think Conor gave Khabib a challenge.

Judging by your Avatar your opinion is certainly unbiased. Jog on mate, if you think Khabib had it easy that fight you are very wrong.

I was going to do this. Then I realized I had to get to work. I also had to go out with my girlfriend last night....so I couldnt do it then either. When do you find time and energy to do this with your job, friends, and life? Oh wait.....
Lol lame attempt to degrade TS who is showing us what a dirty rotten cheater that Conor boy is

He took a big punch which surprised him for a split second, never left his feet, not a true knockdown and wasn't counted as one. Not the best look but shows he can take big punches and recover instantly.
Out wrestled is a stretch. Khabib had to try very hard in round 1 and couldn't get anything done once he had the takedown. Yes he landed some ground n pound in round 2 but that was Khabib trying very hard to finish Conor and Conor managed to survive.
Conor took the first round against Khabib.
Yes Conor submitted in round 4. But you got to remember with how much money Conor has now you can excuse him for taking an exit after 4 rounds. He doesn't need to fight till the bitter end but he still shows up and puts on a performance,, a better performance than any of khabibs other opponents since juiced up gleison tibau.
You’re nitpicking again. So Conor wasn’t out wrestled bc Khabib tried really hard?!? This is a professional fight in which both fighters trained hard for, so of course takedowns are hard. Again they’re professionals.
Yes Conor did get out wrestled. If this was a wrestling match, Khabib would’ve won by points. So again, Conor was out wrestled.

‘Khabib couldnt get anything done’ after the takedown bc again they’re professionals. You’re trying neglect one thing with something else. Khabib stayed busy and Conor couldn’t even get back up. Not only that, he couldn’t even go for any submissions. If this was a BJJ match with ADCC rules, Khabib would’ve won again. Yes, outclassed

Also, you’re bringing up money?!!?! What the hell does that have anything to do with the fight itself?

In addition, this is what is considered a knock down; When a fighter is punched, part of his/her body other than the feet touch the canvas (such as his butt or glove).

In conclusion, CONOR WAS OUTCLASSED.

Judging by your Avatar your opinion is certainly unbiased. Jog on mate, if you think Khabib had it easy that fight you are very wrong.

There is nothing wrong with an informed bias. He definitely had it easy, it was very evident. He was never in danger during the fight and won the fight everywhere - ground, standing, mental.

quit crying, bruh. it's unbecoming.

Nah I’m good.

I’ve seen too many man not deal with their emotions, bottle everything up, and have it come back to bite them. They end up taking it out on their loved ones as it manifests in negative ways. I’d rather deal with my emotions and live a happier life.

Don’t really care what anyone thinks at this point, bruh.

You’re nitpicking again. So Conor wasn’t out wrestled bc Khabib tried really hard?!? This is a professional fight in which both fighters trained hard for, so of course takedowns are hard. Again they’re professionals.
Yes Conor did get out wrestled. If this was a wrestling match, Khabib would’ve won by points. So again, Conor was out wrestled.

‘Khabib couldnt get anything done’ after the takedown bc again they’re professionals. You’re trying neglect one thing with something else. Khabib stayed busy and Conor couldn’t even get back up. Not only that, he couldn’t even go for any submissions. If this was a BJJ match with ADCC rules, Khabib would’ve won again. Yes, outclassed

Also, you’re bringing up money?!!?! What the hell does that have anything to do with the fight itself?

In addition, this is what is considered a knock down; When a fighter is punched, part of his/her body other than the feet touch the canvas (such as his butt or glove).

In conclusion, CONOR WAS OUTCLASSED.

Edson barboza, michael johnson and al iaquinta were also professionals but khabib butchered them all in the 1st round once he got them down. Conors defense there was on another level to khabibs previous opponents.

It wasn't a knockdown, this isn't boxing. There's a reason its not counted as one on the ufc stats.

Edson barboza, michael johnson and al iaquinta were also professionals but khabib butchered them all in the 1st round once he got them down. Conors defense there was on another level to khabibs previous opponents.

It wasn't a knockdown, this isn't boxing. There's a reason its not counted as one on the ufc stats.
Did you watch the MJ fight or did you just watch the HL? MJ was using Khabib like a basketball in the first round. Not only that, he hurt Khabib.

UFC stats? Or fightmetric?

Post the “UFC stats.”

There is nothing wrong with an informed bias. He definitely had it easy, it was very evident. He was never in danger during the fight and won the fight everywhere - ground, standing, mental.

Being in danger has nothing to do with having it easy or not. Khabib had to work hard everywhere, conor was not a pushover like you want to believe. Its okay though, you can always pray that in the rematch khabib will ragdoll him and change his face.

Back